Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering Ball

Options
  • 13-02-2011 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Finding it hard to get information on any ball that's ever been had for Engineers in UL... When was the last one? And how do we go about organising one for this semester or next??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 NewShoes

vonniec wrote: »
    Finding it hard to get information on any ball that's ever been had for Engineers in UL... When was the last one? And how do we go about organising one for this semester or next??

From what I have heard the Faculty officer is trying to organise a ball this year, but you should go into the Students' Union and speak to Aoife about it, she can let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭KealanOCarroll

Housemate of mine got an email the last day about the Science & Engineering ball, which would suggest their bundled in together?

Dying to find out myself:)

Advertisement