Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maternity in wexford

Options
  • 13-02-2011 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hi does anyone know what is the latest time you can get for a maternity appointment in wex gen?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

Once you find out your pregnant you should let them know so that they can get all the appointments sorted for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Crunchee

Your 1st scan will probably be scheduled for between 18-24 weeks. First visit is to your GP. If doing combined care, your booking appointment with GP is free of charge. He/She will confirm your pregnancy and refer you to Wexford General. You can choose the Domino scheme (seeing midwives for your appointments) or to see a doctor. The hospital will send you an appointment for your scan and 1st hospital visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Hootie

My wife went with the Domino Service for our last child and I have to say that I can not speak more highly about them, they where fantastic and even did all the follow up visits when the child was born, wife said of the 3 births, the one with the domino service was the most relaxed.

Advertisement