Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gary Moore (R.I.P) Tribute Night. Need Good Bands

Options
  • 13-02-2011 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Evenin folks,

So Gary Moore's birthday is coming up in April and I think it's only right that someone put on a gig to comemorate him. I'll be hiring out Whelans, but first I need to get a few more bands onboard to play at it.

It will be Gary Moore covers only (or songs that Gary played on for example his Thin Lizzy stuff etc.), unless the bands have written a song specifically for Gary.
    If any of you have ever been to the Vibe for Philo, it will be something along those lines, except on a little bit smaller scale due to the short notice of time to organize it, and also we won't be charging people more than a fiver to get in to see it.

If anyone would be interested in playing this and paying respects to Gary, e-mail me at paulmorrin1@live.com and we'll put together a great night.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TomasG

That sounds great PAWSOME ill definatly be there if you put it on
    all power to ya
    theres no bands that would be playin moores stuff around sligo but theres a few single die hard fans that ill mention it to anyway
    it would be one for the calender
    good luck in your quest !
    tomas

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Pawsome54 please don't post the same topic across multiple forums. It's considered spamming and is very much frowned upon.
    There is already a thread on this here so please use that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement