Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweetie Stash...

Options
  • 13-02-2011 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

So, I've been cleaning my room for the past hour, when I saw a box of Terry's Segsations open and decided to put them in my drawer. The drawer where I keep all my other sweets in..

I decided to give the sweetie drawer a tidy up..

I was a bit, well. Shocked.

Pictures are massive, I can't seem to resize them but, holy moly!

Does anyone else have an equally impressive sweet stash?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

I love you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I'm hungry....also, eat that donut/bagel thing!

I don't have a sweet stash. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭mw3guc

Lornen wrote: »
    Does anyone else have an equally impressive sweet stash?!
    I thought I had until today ... I'm positively frugal in comparison :D

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

It's a cinnamon raisin bagel.

What it's doing in a drawer you say? Midnight snackery at it's finest! :P

This was it after a clean out, I had an unholy amount of Payday's and Reece's flavoured Whoppers which were digustingly horrid! Glad to be rid of those nasty things.

I was told this morning that the only reason I had such an impressive stash was because no one else in my house likes the sweets I like.

I just ordered a 48 box of Snickers Maximus' aswell..
    Think I'll have to cancel that! :pac:

(for everyone's information, I'm 5'6 and 8 stone 4 lbs. Please don't think I'm this beached whale! That amount of sweets is shameful though..)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Lornen wrote: »
    (for everyone's information, I'm 5'6 and 8 stone 4 lbs. Please don't think I'm this beached whale! That amount of sweets is shameful though..)

I got the impression from the term 'sweet drawer' that you'd be big enough to be hit over the head with a bottle of champagne and launched :D

I could never have a sweet drawer, I wouldn't be able to fit through the door if I did!

• Advertisement

Confab wrote: »
    I got the impression from the term 'sweet drawer' that you'd be big enough to be hit over the head with a bottle of champagne and launched :D

I could never have a sweet drawer, I wouldn't be able to fit through the door if I did!

LOL! Oh God no, I do alot of running/football and I eat relatively well, I have the odd candy bar and packet of crisps but I can't ever buy ONE thing.. I always buy multipacks as they work out cheaper.

But I think when you have it there on hand at any given time, you're alot less likely to go for it.

I love sweets don't get me wrong, I just know when not to over do it. Dead handy for having friends around and if anyone's ever looking for a sugar fix I can always provide!

I have some stuff in there from last summer, the hard sweets and things that aren't gone stale yet.

Boards.ie friends, if you were in Sligo I would share! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Confab wrote: »
    I'd come home pissed and wake up with a pile of wrappers all around me.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭LadyW

I think I love you too!! :D Oh and is that Jamaica Ginger Cake I spot??? Haven't had that in years, used to love it with butter spread on it...

LadyW wrote: »
    I think I love you too!! :D Oh and is that Jamaica Ginger Cake I spot??? Haven't had that in years, used to love it with butter spread on it...

You bet it is! Buy one get one free in Tesco atm!
    Also it's buy one get one free on HobNobs... The other half was dragging me out of Tesco kicking and screaming.

I'm such a HOARDER. I don't know what's wrong with me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17 CosmicLove19

rubadub wrote: »
    I'd come home pissed and wake up with a pile of wrappers all around me.

That would be me too. And chocolate all over my face and pillow.

• Advertisement

Was walking through Tesco this afternoon..
    They have all of their Easter goodies up, Massive bag of Mini Eggs to be added to the stash come tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

That stash is very impressive! :P I keep all my sweeties in an old biscuit tin. But, it's coming to the end of the month now so my sweets are on the low.... :) Pay day is around the corner so I'll be able to replenish my sweetie stash then!

That stash is very impressive! :P I keep all my sweeties in an old biscuit tin. But, it's coming to the end of the month now so my sweets are on the low.... :) Pay day is around the corner so I'll be able to replenish my sweetie stash then!

The sweetie stash needs to be donated to fellow sweet lovers as I'm trying to keep fit and after inhaling about half of it's contents in the space of 2 days, I feel I need to turn things around!

Although, saying this, I did buy 2 boxes of Mini egg Nest Eggs from Tesco as they're on offer. As well as getting the massive bag of Mini eggs for 5.60 0.0

I'm hopeless I know! :(

THEY SHOULD STOP HAVING ALL THESE AMAZING SWEETS ON OFFER.

IT'S DANGEROUS :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 bigperm178

Find a new place for your knorr snack soup things!

bigperm178 wrote: »
    Find a new place for your knorr snack soup things!

Ha! I'd consider them not particularly healthy. :pac:

Advertisement