Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

poll's

Options
  • 13-02-2011 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭

how do i create a poll? i've looked around and cant see how to do it. thanks in advance for any help

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You can find out about creating polls in the FAQ here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

i read that zaph, but when i was making a thread there was no yes button. is it only in certain forums or sections that polls can be made. its not really clear in the section you linked me.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

If you scroll down (past the Submit button), you will see additional options there.

One of them is the tick-box you need.

The thread will be submitted and then you can create your poll in the next screen. Once that is done, you submit your poll and it is attached to the thread.

Let me know if you are still having problems.

I am here all week. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

its there in after hours, i was posting in the new election forum and the option wasnt there. no harm done anyway, poll wasnt needed really.

Advertisement