Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Code Geass - Don't look at this, if you haven't watch it. May contain spoilers.

Options
  • 13-02-2011 3:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

Just watched episode 25.
    It just ends, without an ending.

I gotta know, is there a film or something that finishes this? It's AAAAAARRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Wreaking my head. It doesn't fúcking finish!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Hey, the_syco.

Mind using spoiler tags if you're gonna be revealing any plotlines? Your thread warning would normally be enough but since I'm currently watching Code Geass, I'd really appreciate spoiler tags, particularly since as a mod, I'm obliged to read your posts!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Konata wrote: »
    Mind using spoiler tags if you're gonna be revealing any plotlines?
    Done.
    since I'm currently watching Code Geass, I'd really appreciate spoiler tags, particularly since as a mod, I'm obliged to read your posts!
    You watching subbed or dubbed? Watched dubbed, as Sunrise usually do a good job at it, regarding voice to lip sync. That, and because I'm too lazy to read all the subtitles sometimes :P

Watching subbed atm but only on episode 6!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

There's a second season.

Also, the show you are watching is CLAMP rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Netru

The second season (would we call it a season, it's like season 2 anyway) is Code Geass R2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

A 3rd season is announced too. I'd thought it would be coming out winter1011, but who knows exactly when it'll be out!

end of S2
    It's got nothing to do with lelouch though, seeing as he's dead

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    "CLAMP rubbish"? Please do explain.
    Netru wrote: »
    The second season (would we call it a season, it's like season 2 anyway) is Code Geass R2.
    Have seen that on IMDB. Wasn't sure, but thank fúck. The ending was driving be around the twist :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

lol a shame Berserk fans couldn't get as easy a result

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Only the character designs were by CLAMP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Nisk

Code Geass was concluded in Code Geass R2, and the ending was perfect.
    I can't imagine them making a continuation - it is not needed and it will probably ruin what's a pretty damn good anime.

The only way to watch anime is in Japanese with subtitles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Netru

and the characters were excellent so i don't see how you can fault CLAMP.

It's a side story set in Europe

Just finished R2.
    Happy but sad :):( A big awwwwwwwwwwwwwww for the ending :'(
    gearoidof wrote: »
    It's a side story set in Europe
    Is it worth watching? Anything like the original? Or is it just a money spinner?

not out yet, thus who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

CLAMP = noodle bishies.

Sunrise = RETARDED plots.

I'm not putting the 2 together, thanks.

Finally finished R1 there. I thought it was awesome, one of the best anime series I've watched in a while.
    The only bit I didn't like was the whole thing with Euphemia killing the Japanese and dying, but only because I absolutely loved Euphemia and it was crushing to see her do something that was so against everything she believed in.

Starting R2 asap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 ScoreX

Euphemia, definitely my favourite character in this without a shadow of a doubt, absolutely love her <3.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Finally finished R1 there. I thought it was awesome, one of the best anime series I've watched in a while.
    The only bit I didn't like was the whole thing with Euphemia killing the Japanese and dying, but only because I absolutely loved Euphemia and it was crushing to see her do something that was so against everything she believed in.

Starting R2 asap!

That's what made it so great! It was good precisely because it was so jarring.
    It was completely out of character for her, and not only against her wishes but also against Lelouch's. It was a complete tragedy which ultimately only served to mess up everyone's plans and underscore exactly how powerful and dangerous a Geass is, and how little control Lelouch has over his.

You will be disappointed by R2. Well, aside from the ending.

That's what made it so great! It was good precisely because it was so jarring.
    It was completely out of character for her, and not only against her wishes but also against Lelouch's. It was a complete tragedy which ultimately only served to mess up everyone's plans and underscore exactly how powerful and dangerous a Geass is, and how little control Lelouch has over his.

You will be disappointed by R2. Well, aside from the ending.

Oh, I know all that and I agree that it added to the show.
    I just hated seeing it cause I felt so sorry for Euphemia - I'm a sap like that :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Anxiety

code geass is spos to continue onto a 3rd season sometime eventually ._. i have no idea when but i have seen stuff about it around the interw3bz

> bam :O http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO1bXfsT6mQ

• Advertisement
Advertisement