Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homebond Personnel: What's your experience?

Options
  • 13-02-2011 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

I am specifically looking for your experiences with Homebond employees.

Their response times?
    Their attitude to your problem?
    Their tone?
    Positive or negative experience with the personnel?
    Describe how accomodating (or not) they are/or have been?
    What impact is/has their attitude had to you or a family member?
    Anything else worth calling out?

I do not work for, nor am I associated with any media groups or legal firms ...etc. I am a simple home owner who is having a dreadful experience with Homebond staff (one particular man) and I would like to understand the extent of other people's customer experience with Homebond people.

So if you have a story that you think would be an interesting read, please consider posting here or PM me, as I want to build a collection of people's experiences.

It's the human experience with Homebond that you are having that I want to read about mostly, not too much on the technical details of what the house problem is, although a brief introduction to set the background would be useful.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭papac

I used to work in the building industry and dealt with Homebond at the construction stage.
    In general I found their inspectors alright to deal with. A bit gruff and stand-offish but thats to be expected when the people you are inspecting consider you the enemy.

On a more general point I always felt that Homebond was a bit of a con. Imo they over specify everything. (2 rsj's when one would do type of thing.) Good from their point of view (reduced chance of claim)-but higher building costs.I think they took advantage of their position. You would be amazed how many people think HB is a govt. organization.

Advertisement