Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Broadband Issues today

• 13-02-2011 2:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

Guys. Anyone here having problems with Munster Broadband today ? Since about 1am last night I can't get connect to almost everything.

Google works fine, no gmail, boards.ie works (slow), youtube works but can;t watch videos. SOME sites work but are very slow but the majority of websites are not accessible. Cannot login to Steam, XBL or PSN.

Anyone having trouble also. They have no weekend support contact. Browsed their forums on my phone but all quiet there.

No Broadband makes me ... restless ! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Its fine now , i had the same problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Ok in the time it took me to write that post.... its back working !

Had been down since last night but its ok for now.

Shammy wrote: »
    Its fine now , i had the same problem

Yeah that was timing or what !

brianon wrote: »
    Yeah that was timing or what !

I had just sent an e-mail to them :p

hmmmm. Very dodgy connection again since last night. Massive ping spikes in game and getting disconnected. Gmail working, then not. Google working, then not. Pages loading and then not. Anyone else having these issues ?

• Advertisement

Nope mine was fine

Edit : you will get massive ping in gaming if the host is upc as they are refusing to peer, depending on what your package is you should get to host 8/10 times.

Advertisement