Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Canon 60D DSLR My first video

• 13-02-2011 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

**removed link will repost in another forum**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

About to start looking into video myself. Looks good for 1st attempt, but the shaky camera spoils part of it for me. However I was looking into that before and it seems only way to achieve steady panning shots is to spend bit bucks on a flow focus tripod thingy.
    I do love the effect of the shallow DOF these DLSR's can give.

By the way - this being a photography forum where copyright issues are taken seriously, expect questions about the use of the Johnny Cash tune

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

well if you really look into shooting DSLR video you'll see that tripod shots are not primary for run and gun and steady cams and shoulder rigs are. There's a number of options including home made rigs that do the trick. I'll take this down from here actually I think it'd probably the wrong forum for this stuff. sorry mods close 'er up

Advertisement