Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im looking for gardener / handy person in the Naas / Newbridge area?

Options
  • 13-02-2011 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Im looking for gardener / handy person in the Naas / Newbridge area.

Im looking for someone to clear an area of grass from the garden and put down patio slabs etc.

Anyone know of any decent, reliable people in Kildare area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭blackharvester

hi, i am providing gardening/handyman service in dublin, but newbridge is not that far, so can travel no problem, if you intrested send me PM with more details please. thx. marios gardener

http://www.adverts.ie/home-services/good-gardener-available/187061

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

hi, i am providing gardening/handyman service in dublin, but newbridge is not that far, so can travel no problem, if you intrested send me PM with more details please. thx. marios gardener

http://www.adverts.ie/home-services/good-gardener-available/187061

I looked at some photos, and saw examples of severe lateral pruning/tree cutting which would cause concern, eg cutting Leylandii deep into the brown areas which do not re-generate will only result in longterm damage to the tree and an ugly eyesore is the usual result.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Bigtree

Have sent you a Private Mail

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Antiquo

I looked at some photos, and saw examples of severe lateral pruning/tree cutting which would cause concern, eg cutting Leylandii deep into the brown areas which do not re-generate will only result in longterm damage to the tree and an ugly eyesore is the usual result.

I saw the photo's and its an all too common problem with Leylandii people just don't realise what a weed they are when someone plants them, never prunes them or at least in this case not on the other side of their premises.
    They get too big and cause serious problems for the neighbours who I'm sure like many a person all over Ireland and the UK has a pain in their back side with these weeds hanging over their garden and the neighbours dont or won't do anything about it because now they are too big for a clippers.

Leylandii Wars - they have people all over the country at each others throats every summer.

All you can do when they get this big is as was shown in the photo. The person living on the side of the wall where the photo was taken now has their garden back but all be it with a brown wall of weeds.

Just curious as to how you think that job should have been done?

could you tell me how to trimm back hedge which wasnt trimm in last 5 years, which is grwoing over garden and the person that you working for wona to get hedge trimm back???

• Advertisement

Well if one is paying somebody €18/hr, which is almost the professional rate, I would expect them to know what to do.

what do you want? i did my job, person I worked for is happy, neighbour is happy. garden looks good.
    are you working in boards.ie as a ranger or something? i am not checking your rates, and your job.

Advertisement