Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRYSIS 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

tonydude wrote: »
    ( no pc comments )

But the PC is SO much better as you can use a mouse and keyboard..and anyone with a console is retarded... i know this because im a PC only gamer . :rolleyes:

^ not true, i love my consoles :D

Ye i think i might pick it up... enjoyed the demo..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

I'll probably pick it up since I was one of the five people who actually enjoyed the first game. Trying to avoid the other thread about the game leak as there's just too many spoilers in there for me.

I doubt you're going to get away with a thread on Crysis 2 without any PC comments since the original really set the bar high for graphics and any perceived reduction of the overall graphical quality will inevitably be blamed on the fact that the game was designed with consoles in mind. All your "No PC comments" remark will achieve is encouraging people to leave PC comments (unless you propose having separate threads in the same forum for the same game).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

There whole point of this thread is for console owners, theres already 2 other threads for pc gamers of this game. And if they dont recognise that and post here,well it only proves thats there fools and spoiling this thread. This is where the combining of the console and pc threads fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

You really should have used the [NO PC PLEBS ALLOWED] tag, OP...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Im not sure at the moment i think i will pick it up as long as money and time allow.

Prob by on PS3

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

There whole point of this thread is for console owners, theres already 2 other threads for pc gamers of this game. And if they dont recognise that and post here,well it only proves thats there fools and spoiling this thread. This is where the combining of the console and pc threads fail.

No there is a single cross platform thread for discussing the game same as every other game on this forum and a thread for discussing the recent leak which is PC biased for obvious reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Menengroth™

tman wrote: »
    You really should have used the [NO PC PLEBS ALLOWED] tag, OP...

tumblr_l7b7edBav41qanlfzo1_400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

marco_polo wrote: »
    No there is a single cross platform thread for discussing the game same as every other game on this forum and a thread for discussing the recent leak which is PC biased for obvious reasons.

The Crysis 2 thread quickly descended into a load of moronic "its being dumbed down for console" comments followed by a dick waving competition between PC gamers with different graphics cards.

Its what we hoped wouldn't happen when the console sections got shut down but PC gamers are really a law onto themselves. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 83,319 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

All the replies in this thread seem evident you won't get a thread with no PC comments. Even the ones from console gamers seem to want to take free jabs at PC Gamers, which in turn is going to just start a PC vs. Console debate.

Truthfully I don't know what the point is of having a seperate console thread on the matter. Aside from graphics and control sets the game will play very much the same way on all 3 platforms.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The only person who spoiled this thread is you with your quite frankly ridiculous 'no PC comments' statement. We are all playing the same game and can all discuss it together. By making such ridiculous comments you are only inviting well deserved ridicule.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement