Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Way you don't try and con the Australian immigrations

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

Ozeire wrote: »
    This is way you don't try and con the Australian immigrations . They always find out and you lose.

Ah thats cat! Feel sorry for the two younger lads..

..on another note that is an excessively long intro!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

They dont always find out but if they do your fu(ked so dont try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Nick Diamond

Man, what a nightmare.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Bit of a tool in fairness. Just wasted a grand on a flight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Sun tan lotion $5
    Flip-flops(aka thongs) $10
    Ticket to Australia $2000
    Having your visa cancelled for double-dipping, and being deported from Australia - Priceless!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

The poor b@stard. Well sure it was worth a shot.

The poor b@stard. Well sure it was worth a shot.

Yeap, definitely poorer after that!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Fuckin idiot, good enough for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Fuckin idiot, good enough for him.

I've heard the auld Irish name irish passort and english name British passport

But ... Dropping an apostrophe ... !

obviously the brother knew there was a good chance of him being caught

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

That Gob****e Again, At least they dont seem to have aught any more of the Patently Thick ones for their Telly program

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Jagera

"Thousands of men and women dedicate their lives to protecting australia's border"... Gimme a break.... It's just a job.

That story could have been wrapped up in about 10 seconds.

Tried to get in again, failed, sent home. End of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 AlMadden

bw wrote: »
    "Thousands of men and women dedicate their lives to protecting australia's border"... Gimme a break.... It's just a job.

That story could have been wrapped up in about 10 seconds.

Tried to get in again, failed, sent home. End of.

There are 1000's of people who do dedicate their lives to keeping Australia safe and it is more than just a job .

Plus immigrations don't take stuff like this lightly . So this isn't a harmless thing to be at .

• Registered Users Posts: 33,972 ✭✭✭✭listermint

AlMadden wrote: »
    There are 1000's of people who do dedicate their lives to keeping Australia safe and it is more than just a job .

Plus immigrations don't take stuff like this lightly . So this isn't a harmless thing to be at .

Very strong americanised statement tbh. makes for good tv. thats about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

listermint wrote: »
    Very strong americanised statement tbh. makes for good tv. thats about it.

Not really a
    strong americanised statement
    just the way it is in Australia . Here in Ireland we're use to boarder security being none existant . You could have half of Europe come in and immigration wouldn't know about them until they turned up to the local Garda station as most of the loacl immigration is run by the loacl Garda who don't know or really care .

Thousands of Australians put their lives on the line to uphold the right to freedom and prosperity in this great nation imho.

Australia. is. god.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

You back in Oz Yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

Australian Immigration are a bunch of pr!cks who hate paddies.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Traq

dSTAR wrote: »

Think you're on a bit of a wind-up here mate :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

And your basis for this is what?

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭jeepers101

Is your name Damien?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Haha. Had to laugh when they called him an "Irish traveller"!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

My basis for this is personal experience at the hands of these numbskulls in uniforms who delayed me for an hour before they ran my p/p through the system. Then after they let me go called a family friends house after midnight to quiz me further.

:mad:

BTW all these border security / reality cop shows are pure propaganda to acclimate the public into accepting a police state.

You back in Oz Yet??

Nah no yet, Im enjoying nz at the mo, oz is for later

NZ > OZ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

My basis for this is personal experience at the hands of these numbskulls in uniforms who delayed me for an hour before they ran my p/p through the system. Then after they let me go called a family friends house after midnight to quiz me further.

BTW all these border security / reality cop shows are pure propaganda to acclimate the public into accepting a police state.

Police state ? So how is Victoria infringing your rights at present do tell?

What are you stopped from doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mod Tone down the conspiracy theory please.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Rather than blame the aussies, why dont you blame all your fellow countrymen who took the piss out of the system and caused them to be suspicious by default.

Jumpy wrote: »
    Rather than blame the aussies, why dont you blame all your fellow countrymen who took the piss out of the system and caused them to be suspicious by default.

I would, but who has the time nowadays?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

God guys didn't think it would cuase this sort of reaction .

All i put it up for was to show people that trying to beat the system isn't worth it and doesn't work .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,972 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Ozeire wrote: »
    Not really a just the way it is in Australia . Here in Ireland we're use to boarder security being none existant . You could have half of Europe come in and immigration wouldn't know about them until they turned up to the local Garda station as most of the loacl immigration is run by the loacl Garda who don't know or really care .

I was getting at the gun hoe 'lay your life' on the line hollywoodness of such a statement. I realise they are all serious in the immigration dept there. ( I have been in OZ) But it is all for tv when they make statements like that.

Advertisement