Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pinched nerve help

Options
  • 13-02-2011 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

hi

can anyone recommend anyone to deal with a pinched nerve , i have been to doc and he has given me tablets but they have helped it stilll there and i want to deal with it. anyone recommend anyone who could solve it for me

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

I had a similar problem and had the run around for nearly three years (anti-inflammatory, physios looking in the wrong direction), problem sorted by a very competent physio who discovered that a muscle had be torn and wrapped around a nerve causing the trouble.

Go and find a good physiotherapist, this should help you situation. Best of luck to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

anyone in particular you used?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

I used a fellow in Limerick called Johnson McEvoy in United Physiotherapy (this is the golden pages link)
    http://www.goldenpages.ie/Physiotherapists/United_Physiotherapy_Clinic/IE_13379036_9999_1001

I know a bit far for you and sadly I dont know of anyone up that way.

Perhaps you could ask any Rugby or Running Clubs who they use, worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sorry, medical discussions aren't allowed on boards.
    Op, I hope you find a way to fix your ailment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement