Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Postgrad courses.

Options
  • 13-02-2011 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭

I'm in final year of BA and thinking of applying for a history masters. I've been looking through the various courses available and I'm just wondering if anyone here had anything they'd like to recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

That's a very broad question. Is there any particular area of history you enjoy? Irish/European/American/South American/Australian history? Modern, early modern medieval? Political, social, economic, legal history, etc?

I'm sure there's lots of people here who would be more than happy to recommend a course, especially if they are/have enjoyed a course they've done, but if we knew what you were most interested in we'd be in a better position to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I'd be more inclined towards modern history but to be perfectly honest I'd find it very difficult to narrow anything down! I like all different aspects of history so any course that people here know anything about would be of interest to me.

Advertisement