Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funky Wellingtons...for men?

Options
  • 13-02-2011 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I am currently in the search for funky style wellingtons for the for the summer music festivals :rolleyes: . There seems to be quite a lot out there for women but not so much for the men.

Does anybody know where I could get any??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I've always concidered wellies to be unisex - cept for the silly platform and wedged ones that are pure kitch and totally unwearable in a field. I've just never been able to convince myself that I'd look good in leopard print ones.
    Buy a black pair, get out the hot glue gun and go mad customising. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I've seen guys with smaller feet wearing the girls ones but to be honest I don't think Id find funky wellies attractive on a guy - Id just go with the normal ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭kevin99

Well I've seen guys wearing the flowery wellies. I guess it is personal taste.
    Bit early for the summer festive season is it not? You might get better wear from them in the rain and snow and ice that we will undoubtedly get over the coming weeks.
    Guys are conservative and would most likely wear traditional green ones though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭kevin99

Try Penneys, Dunnes and the big sports and shoe shops.

Advertisement