Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gundam models kits

Options
  • 13-02-2011 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

Hi guys, anyone know where to get a hold of these in dublin shops or online for reasonable prices? Besides ebay there doesn't seem to be many options. Ebay sellers postage rates are quite high so looking for other options. Rather ask this in here since the models forum will be like "WTF transformers can be bought in argos."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

I think your best bet would be HLJ hobby links Japan, I know that place is good for Gundam models and the like. For places around Dublin I can only suggest Forbidden Planet which I take you have all ready tried. I say HLJ would be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

have you tried gundam nation

http://www.gundamnation.com/

UK based company

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭shuyin1

Thanks guys, hlj has loads 0_0. Gundamnation looks alright aswell but horrible site for navigating with so many "non in stock".

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I give a bit of advice, the plastic especially the clear plastic has a very low melting point so keep any lights away from it when working on a model.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

shuyin1 wrote: »
    Thanks guys, hlj has loads 0_0. Gundamnation looks alright aswell but horrible site for navigating with so many "non in stock".

sorry never used the site just know of their stuff from conventions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Be prepared for a world of hurt time-consuming, fiddly and expensive model making.

If you thought an Airfix was bad...

Advertisement