Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place in Cork for car wash

Options
  • 13-02-2011 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

Car is booked in for NCT next week, where would be best place in cork to get a good proper wash, so car looks gleaming!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Rebel1977 wrote: »
    Car is booked in for NCT next week, where would be best place in cork to get a good proper wash, so car looks gleaming!

Gleaming car is not a requirement for the NCT :)

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Try Kilcully valeting if your on the northside. There based by loftus on Dublin hill

Wash, dry and hover for 15quid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

RoverJames wrote: »
    Gleaming car is not a requirement for the NCT :)

Its not going to help you pass either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

murphym7 wrote: »
    Its not going to help you pass either!

But they can and have refused to test dirty vehicles. So a clean car with an empty boot is a requirement.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 munkeyboy

Rebel1977 wrote: »

Try Washworld on tramore road. They handwash the car, then it goes through a touchless car wash which comes out superb! My car never looked so clean! I think it cost me €8. they even have a dog wash! I just need a dog now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

munkeyboy wrote: »
    Try Washworld on tramore road. They handwash the car, then it goes through a touchless car wash which comes out superb! My car never looked so clean! I think it cost me €8. they even have a dog wash! I just need a dog now
    agree with ya too well worth the €8

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

Cheers for that I must check it out, where exactly is it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 munkeyboy

Its on Tramore road, very close to Irish international trading. I think its the biggest car wash site in Cork so you can't miss it!

Advertisement