Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident on New Street?

Options
  • 13-02-2011 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what happened on New Street last night? The Garda had it blocked off and taped up for a number of hours.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭BigBrownBear

A hit and run. Pedestrian had both legs broken and car involved drove off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

From what ive heard it was not a hit and run, It was a collision between a Taxi and a pedestrian.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

On FM104 today it said it was on Clanbrassil St? Whereabouts did it happen on New Street OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

It was Clanbrassil st,and the taxi and forensics where still there around 1-2am.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

I think it was somewhere around Wexford street/georges street on your way to temple bar. My friend was coming in on the bus and she text me and said that there was someone on the road in a body bag. I hope its not true but RIP if it is

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

On FM104 today it said it was on Clanbrassil St? Whereabouts did it happen on New Street OP?

I was heading to Fallons and just saw New Street was blocked off and the tapes appeared to be up around where Farrells pub was, but it could have been further up into Clanbrassil Street.

Advertisement