Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Charity' bag packers collecting in Tesco

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

I wouldn't have time to get involved with Foroige.....I am up to my eyes in charity work! And u now who should keep teenagers off the streets...their parents. Children are not supposed to rear themselves

Your right, but there is some Parents who wouldn't know how mind themselves let alone there kids.. so in order to stop the children turning out like there Parents (What Monkey see, Monkey do) orgaisations and clubs etc step in and try show the kids a diffferent path is all..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Funfair wrote: »
    seanybiker wrote: »

I wouldn't be qualified to answer as I only know they clash with training in our club every now again..

Kick em out :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

seanybiker wrote: »
    Funfair wrote: »
    I used to be in foroige years ago. Biggest hape of ****e. Presume its better than it used to be

A Bit different how to back in the 50's :D ,
    Clubs like all groups are only as good as its members and leaders make it .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

I wouldn't have time to get involved with Foroige.....I am up to my eyes in charity work! And u now who should keep teenagers off the streets...their parents. Children are not supposed to rear themselves
    Sure that's what TV is for.

Advertisement