Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this land council owned?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Probably by engaging the services of your friendly local solicitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Give Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Council a call. All Councils have a property management section which keeps records of what they own. Here's the DLR one: http://www.dlrcoco.ie/aboutus/councildepartments/corporateservicesit/propertymanagement/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Cheers. Im not trying to buy the land or anything. I wanna try and hold a session on it during the summer, a few beers and some camping. I was looking at google earth from a few years ago and it was a building site for the M50. If its council owned then its so far away from everywhere nobody would notice and if it was we would be told to just move along. If it was somebodies land then we have problems :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

That's not in the middle of nowhere at all, and the roads around there are always in use, I wouldn't exactly say busy but not quite either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Pretty silly place for beers and camping since the fences and hedges along that road arnt high its pretty exposed to the road and to traffic and pedestrians and most importantly local residents that live in the estate 30 secs up the road, I dont think they would be too keen on that.

Plus its not really the middle of nowhere as said before the closest garage is about a 2min walk away. Try go furhter up along Pucks Castle Road.

• Advertisement
Advertisement