Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A.C. Milan V Spurs Tuesday 15th skysports

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

shano_88 wrote: »
    Joe Jordan attacked Gattuso and Gattuso just defended himself.
    How exactly did he attack him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

niallo27 wrote: »
    Well it's easy jump on the gattuso bandwagon, Jordan must have said something to him, he should have stayed in the dugout and kept his mouth shut

Of course, yeah. It's not Gattuso's fault for grabbing Jordan by the neck during the game, then going over to him after and headbutting him. Must be Jordans fault.

Would people stop defending the horrible little git.

If Roy Keane did that people would be creaming themsleves looking for lenghty bans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Gattuso has just further blown Milan's chances - not smart!
    Gattuso is rubbish. They would be much better off if KPB had played.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

They were level and well on top when the first arguement started

Goes to show how much of a fraud Gattuso is then really. Getting involved in crap like that when he should be focused on helping his team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Afraid not. You can't push people over in football, it's against the rules.
    If it had been the opposite way around would a penalty have been given? I seriously doubt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

shano_88 wrote: »
    Joe Jordan attacked Gattuso and Gattuso just defended himself.
    lol no it was Gattuso who confronted Joe and then headbutted him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Gatusu and flamini never should of finished that match disgraceful from them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Tom_Brady wrote: »
    Im sorry, but BERBA makes it impossible to want anything other than Milan to twat them. 5-0 please.

Archi where you gone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Gattuso has just further blown Milan's chances - not smart!

Why so he is missing the next game anyways that's prob the only reason he done it, although it not acceptable in any case!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,328 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

SantryRed wrote: »
    It was offside anyways. That's what was given.

No, he was a mile onside, others were onside,

Am pretty sure it was for the push, as the Linesman suggested to the Milan player that was protesting to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

People say that Ibrahimovic is a bottler, and that he can't hack it at the highest level. Tonight has proved the doubters wrong, he was world class.

Are you for real?? I thought he was atrocious, diving in the first half. Complainin about everything. The Spurs defence had him well marshaled all night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Great peformance by spurs , Michael Dawson is up there with the best CB around IMO
    Absolute cracking game in fairness. Same with Sandro, Palacios & Gomes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Missed the end there, could someone throw up footage of the incident as soon as its available? Cheers...

Gattuso is rubbish. They would be much better off if KPB had played.
    Sure those two throw ins he took at the end were a foul as well :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

mal1 wrote: »
    Like it's something to be proud of???

I'm fed up of modern day ''hard men'' like Gattuso thinking they're untouchable. I'd love to see someone like Joe Jordan bring him down a peg or two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭bookie basher

the gattuso charade at the end is just frustration, he knows milan are out of europe, they are going to get tonked in white hart lane with bale & modric back, its going to end up like the return leg in old trafford last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Jesus what is what the constant DVD references, the joke stopped being funny 2 years ago.

Soby wrote: »

Headbutt square on the nose

He attacked Gattuso's forehead with his nose. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

AgileMyth wrote: »
    If it had been the opposite way around would a penalty have been given? I seriously doubt it.
    but that is irrelevant . . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,685 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

At least we settled one thing to tonight

Crouch ****ted all over ibra

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Also, Ibrahimovic fails to shine in a big match once again!

the gattuso charade at the end is just frustration, he knows milan are out of europe, they are going to get tonked in white hart lane with bale & modric back, its going to end up like the return leg in old trafford last year

Ah your joking right, not a chance they will get hammered there they are still one of the best defensive outfits around!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Mister men wrote: »
    Ignore button is on the bottom left ;)
    Well done to Spurs tonight let's hope the DVD is out in time for easter.

That's poor form.Spurs don't have Easter as you well know.

Headbutt square on the nose
    Ye gattuso did not Jordan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

No, he was a mile onside, others were onside,

Am pretty sure it was for the push, as the Linesman suggested to the Milan player that was protesting to him.

He wasn't onside. He was clearly ahead of the Spurs line :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

Are you for real?? I thought he was atrocious, diving in the first half. Complainin about everything. The Spurs defence had him well marshaled all night
    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Also, presume this was another incident earlier in the game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

+1...I think he is useless but then produces 1 piece of skill or unbelievable finish and he is made out to be world class. Anyone who cant settle into the Barca team must be poor....even i would score goals for them!!!!!!:p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Poor Rino. Frustrated cause he is too old to play with the young lads, then tries to play a game with an older bloke who would smash him to pieces.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Its hard not to feel chuffed for spurs and their supporters(only that it'll send berba into hyperdrive:rolleyes:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,046 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Of course, yeah. It's not Gattuso's fault for grabbing Jordan by the neck during the game, then going over to him after and headbutting him. Must be Jordans fault.

Would people stop defending the horrible little git.

If Roy Keane did that people would be creaming themsleves looking for lenghty bans.

It's just nieve to say Jordan is completly innocent in this, he must have said something

• Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭shano_88

lol no it was Gattuso who confronted Joe and then headbutted him.

Lol, ye serious?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

That's poor form.Spurs don't have Easter as you well know.

Explain or you getting Jewish references in? GTFO imo

roryc wrote: »

Yup thats what started it.Then they went at it again at the end of the game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

'arry up in the stands talking to sky , i luv that guy , triffic triffic manager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Well done Spurs.

Seriously, some of the "banter" on here was just spoiling the thread. The "joke" was got after the first post. Seriously juvenile.

There was a shot at the end of the game, I think it was Pato changing jerseys with a Spurs player, while in the background, Gatusso was going mental at anything that moved. Made him look all the morer silly.

Flaminis challenge was cowardly and should be a red in any country, in any era of the game.

I was leaning towards Spurs tonight at the start of the game but at the end I was delighted. Milan left a nasty impression on me, with their football, their histrionics and their thuggery.

SantryRed wrote: »
    He wasn't onside. He was clearly ahead of the Spurs line :confused:

Not as much as I first thought, but the second ball in I'm still sure he was onside,

Thought I saw the linesman mimicking a push, but maybe he was saying go away to the Milan player :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

You have to laugh at the interview - size of Lennon beside Crouch. Camera is doing a big loop going between the two!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

but that is irrelevant . . .
    Its either a foul or its not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

That settles the argument about wheter or not Jordan was on the pitch. He clearly was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

You obviously don't know very much about football. Did you not see the way he stood about with his hands on his hips for most of the game? That was pure brilliance.

No offense but i just cannot like harry rednap, what the hell did he come into the "sky box" for? sky are so up his hole its unreal, no other manager would get to do that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Drogba got a 4 match ban for swearing into a camera, how many will gattuso get?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭mal1

Paully D wrote: »
    I'm fed up of modern day ''hard men'' like Gattuso thinking they're untouchable. I'd love to see someone like Joe Jordan bring him down a peg or two.

Most of the forum seem to be saying that Gattuso is a scumbag for his rough tactics whilst also looking at Jordan with respect because he is a golden oldy hard man. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

adox wrote: »
    Flaminis challenge was cowardly.

Perfect description.

"A bippety bappety boopety Joe Jordan Boopty bap"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,234 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Too.....many.....Redknapps....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

It's just nieve to say Jordan is completly innocent in this, he must have said something

He was pushed and he was headbutted. Doesn't make a difference what he said now in all fairness.

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    That settles the argument about wheter or not Jordan was on the pitch. He clearly was.

Yeah 2 steps on the pitch, which is also a mile outside of his technical box,

Still Gattuso can't do that, and for that assistant to see it and for nothing to happen is the biggest crime.

• Advertisement
Advertisement