Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A.C. Milan V Spurs Tuesday 15th skysports

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

Mister men wrote: »
    Ignore button is on the bottom left ;)
    Well done to Spurs tonight let's hope the DVD is out in time for easter.

I'm not being serious, I find the running battle between you and Berba to be an amusing distraction :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    That settles the argument about wheter or not Jordan was on the pitch. He clearly was.
    Oh, will you shut the fcuk up already... that is still no excuse for him giving an elder a slap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

That settles the argument about wheter or not Jordan was on the pitch. He clearly was.
    Good thing there's a law in the rule book that allows a player to shove technical staff in the face if they step on the pitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,513 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Congrats Berba...cherish the wee warm buzzing feeling that you are having now...reckon there could be a few more cumtastic feelings for your lot over the next while.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

The carry-on of Gattuso tonight was something else, what a muppet. Can't wait to see all the photoshop jobs done on his antics :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

No offense but i just cannot like harry rednap, what the hell did he come into the "sky box" for? sky are so up his hole its unreal, no other manager would get to do that!

Louise is gonna show up soon and they'll have a game on the Nintendo Wii.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

AgileMyth wrote: »
    Its either a foul or its not.
    It is a foul, that was a clear push. Both hands on Dawson's lower back and *push*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,328 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

mal1 wrote: »
    Most of the forum seem to be saying that Gattuso is a scumbag for his rough tactics whilst also looking at Jordan with respect because he is a golden oldy hard man. :confused:

Well i look of it more like Gattuso thinks he is a Rothweiler and probably has no clue that Jordan has won best in show years and years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

No offense but i just cannot like harry rednap, what the hell did he come into the "sky box" for? sky are so up his hole its unreal, no other manager would get to do that!

Neil Lennon did it as well about 2 weeks ago IIRC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

THFC wrote: »
    Oh, will you shut the fcuk up already... that is still no excuse for him giving an elder a slap.

Settle down sweetheart, i never excused it.

You owe me an apology, in fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Would shows ever **** off with these Twitter/SMS comment section, they are cringeworthy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

That was the most impartial tv ever from sky. Redknapp happy families

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

That i have nooooooo problem with :)

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/matches/season=2011/live/index.html?matchday=7&day=1&match=2003752

Apparently Ibrahimovic covered the least amount of distance of any outfield player that played the full game. There's a shock! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

I'D nearly prefer if Flamini got a lengthy ban for that disgraceful challenge and reaction afterwards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,685 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/matches/season=2011/live/index.html?matchday=7&day=1&match=2003752

Apparently Ibrahimovic covered the least amount of distance of any outfield player that played the full game. There's a shock! :D

that's why he's the bestest player everrrrrrr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Special mention for Sandro, Gomes and Lennon. Great display, really like the look of Sandro. Can't help but like Spurs this year, specially against the likes of that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,046 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

deisedevil wrote: »
    He was pushed and he was headbutted. Doesn't make a difference what he said now in all fairness.

Well we know gattuso was a tit, but why Jordan on the pitch mouthing away

Or unveil the new Sky multiplayer analysis machine, which has Wii controllers that work like lightsabers for all kinds of lines, circles and the likes :)

• Advertisement

Sky not showing Valencia highlights? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Settle down sweetheart, i never excused it.

You owe me an apology, in fairness.

In fairness yourself and your mates have been looking for that reaction most of the night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Surprised there isn't more people talking about the Flamini tackle tbh, was fcuking disgraceful and the referee should hang his head in shame for not immediately sending him off.

R.E. the match, every one of our players were fcuking immense, none more so than Gomes. Made a few world class saves to keep us in the game and that made the difference. That Lennon run was exquisite btw. Man of the match has to go to Nesta though. Thought he was head and shoulders above anyone there tonight. Frightening how good he still is at this stage in his career. Nothing he could have done for the goal, Yepes should not have dived in and left it 2 vs 1.
    Anyways, roll on the second leg, think we'll hammer them 3-0 at the lane, Bale and Lennon will tear them apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Dawson might be the best defender in English football right now - another superb match tonight!

In fairness yourself and your mates have been looking for that reaction most of the night

Quote a post or shut up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

#15 wrote: »
    I'm not being serious, I find the running battle between you and Berba to be an amusing distraction :pac:

BERBA hasnt been falling for that #15

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

niallo27 wrote: »

Why not is he not entitled to go and celebrate on the pitch after an away win in the champions league last 16?

And besides he was on / just outside the technical area anyways.

Because Jordan wanted to see a tit bigger than hers that were not plastic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Spurs falling into the Milan trap. Amatuer hour.
    Spurs lucky to be level here.
    Sicknote off
    That was a filty tackle from Palacios. Hope UEFA have a look at that
    Milan way on top now. Someone needs to tell Spurs to wake up.
    Love Gattuso. Such a warrior.
    Long ball to Crouch yet again.:confused: This is terrible to watch. Hoofball from Spurs tonight.
    Brilliant move from Milan. Spurs will do well to get out of this one without a defeat. That was never a yellow for Gatusso
    Totally undeserved
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
    ffs thats shocking from the ref
    What a thug Joe Jordan is. Knew he's do that.
    Agreed but lets hope Jordan is handed the same punishment.
    Ignore button is on the bottom left ;)
    Well done to Spurs tonight let's hope the DVD is out in time for easter.

My god that is some amount of bitterness.

Don't ever change <3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,685 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Quote a post or shut up.

here ya go

I reckon I could find alot more but I rather not spend my time reading any more of your posts

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,314 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

BERBA wrote: »
    'arry up in the stands talking to sky , i luv that guy , triffic triffic manager
    as whealer dealers go .....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

I hope the lads who went over for the game are ok, would there be trouble after?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

iMuse wrote: »
    That was the most impartial tv ever from sky. Redknapp happy families

Yeah, they clearly should be staying impartial on account of all the Italians they are broadcasting for. :rolleyes:

Very good that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Why not is he not entitled to go and celebrate on the pitch after an away win in the champions league last 16?

He meant the slap first from Rino I think.

Jordan was probably angry about the Flamini challenge. I know I would be.

The first incident he was not, whatever about after the game.

He was standing on the pitch, which is a few paces from his technical area where he should be, himself and Redknapp.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Did the ref see the Flamini tackle, bloody disgrace? Missed the original challenge but just caught the replay. Hope him and that clown Gatusso get a very lengthy ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

BERBA or no BERBA, I'm delighted for Spurs. No more than they deserved. Crouch wound Gattuso up brilliantly from the very start. Milan were not up to it at all, and deserve to go out. Playacting, diving, Gattuso, disgraceful.

Been looking forward to CL being back, and it didn't disappoint.:D

Headshot wrote: »
    here ya go

I reckon I could find alot more but I rather not spend my time reading any more of your posts

Headshot. That is a factual observation. People were arguing about whether or not he was on the pitch, i'm saying the youtube video settles that argument, he clearly was.

Are you telling me he wasn't?

And please don't go all effeminate on me and say that post is me excusing Gattuso, he was a disgrace tonight.

Did the ref see the Flamini tackle, bloody disgrace? Missed the original challenge but just caught the replay. Hope him and that clown Gatusso get a very lengthy ban.

Yeah just saw the replay, a clear view,

Whats more, whistle straight in mouth and ran towards the incident, looked like he would pull out the red, but he didn't, baffling!

I'm talking about the first arguement where he was on the pitch, I'm not defending gattuso I'm just saying Jordan is not 100% innocent in my opinion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Dawson might be the best defender in English football right now - another superb match tonight!

Vidic and Kompany are definitly ahead of him IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Also, Ibrahimovic fails to shine in a big match once again!

Like he did in the biggest league match in World football last year against Real Madrid or against Arsenal at this stage last year or was it when he played against Inter this season? Are you in the Mark Lawrenson club of its only a big game if its against an English team? Questions, Questions, Questions. Followed by stupid, stupid answers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Very nice to see Woodgate back too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,434 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

eh, he's a lone central striker for the home team, he's hardly going to be running up and down the pitch :confused:

randy.jpg
    BERBA on the web cam after the game.

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    My god that is some amount of bitterness.

Don't ever change <3.

Almost at 95% on the MSFOB (Mike Summerbee Factor Of Bitterness )

I'm talking about the first arguement where he was on the pitch, I'm not defending gattuso I'm just saying Jordan is not 100% innocent in my opinion

Ease up on the facts there mate. People will suspect you of looking for a reaction.

BERBA or no BERBA, I'm delighted for Spurs. No more than they deserved. Crouch wound Gattuso up brilliantly from the very start. Milan were not up to it at all, and deserve to go out. Playacting, diving, Gattuso, disgraceful.

Been looking forward to CL being back, and it didn't disappoint.:D

Really I thought it was ****e, everyone knows Thursday is the new Tuesday anyway

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Need to see video of the Gattuso incident!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,397 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Harry's interview :D

''Joe can look after himself. If he had taken his teeth out they'd have been running. He was the original hard man. If there's one man you don't mess with, it's Joe.''

Advertisement