Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jungle Flasher Problem

Options
  • 13-02-2011 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭

When I go to read the OFW from the drive jungle flasher closes after reading bank 3.Sometimes I'm just about able to save the firmware before it crashes.I've tried a few different versions of jungle flasher also and I'm experiencing the same problem.Anybody else encounter this problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Sounds like a conflict or something, what OS and sata solution are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Squaredude

EnterNow wrote: »
    Sounds like a conflict or something, what OS and sata solution are you using?
    I'm using Xp and Via VT6421A

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Never experienced it - check event log for reason why JF crashes. Don't trust dumps until JF doesn't crash at all, ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

What drive are you dumping?

Never experienced it - check event log for reason why JF crashes. Don't trust dumps until JF doesn't crash at all, ever.
    well i was still able to flash the drive after opening jf again so the dump seems ok.and drive is workin away fine.i'll have a look at the event log when I get a chance,not near the pc at the moment.
    justryan wrote: »
    What drive are you dumping?
    I was dumping a benq when it first happened,tried it with a samsung and the same thing happened.Writes to the drives fine but reading is the problem.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Try a different drive if the same thing happens you know its something wrong with your setup

• Registered Users Posts: 16,031 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

I have being expierencing problem myself with jungleflasher lately, getting the odd crash reading firmware, this has being happening since I downloaded 1.77 and 1.78, I now have to read the key using 1.76, and then writing with 1.78

Try downloading 1.76 and see if it's better

I seem to have rectified the problem.Drivers for my graphics card seemed to have been the culprit for a multitude of problems on my pc including the problem with jf.Uninstalled them and jf runs fine.Now have to figure out why the graphics card drivers are causing problems.

Advertisement