Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for J1 people to share a New York City apartment!

Options
  • 13-02-2011 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi, I'm over here on the 12 month visa since October last year. I'm staying in New Jersey right now, but i'm moving back to New York in May. I plan to stay for the whole summer and I have an apartment lined up in the Upper East Side, I've stayed there twice before. It's just a studio but has 2 beds and a couch so it could hold 3 people. With 3 sharing the rent comes out to about $530 a month each, which is not bad for the location, really nice part of New York.

PM me for more info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 goawaylisa

Hi shtory,

I'm heading to NY in march on the 12 month grad visa. Im going on my own so looking for an apartment share. I know you said you're going in May but is the apartment available before this or do you know of any other apartments available around March?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 shtory

I got mine through nycityliving.com , they might have something.

Advertisement