Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How are you and your families voting

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I think you will find that Sinn Fein are also promising the same in regards to the IMF and the bondholders. I always went FF but after what they have done never again. Leaning towards Labour(1) Sinn Fein(2) & Fine Gael(3).

SF advocate defaulting/burning the bondholders. Not the same thing.

I'm backing Nolan, my family are normally swing voters but for this GE, they'll all be voting Labour too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

996tt wrote: »
    re SF, i recommend that you watch last weeks frontline where SFs star Pierse was on it. Terrible performance, he was left speechless once all the other contributors drilled him on SFs unrealistic policies(including an independent economist)

To me its as simple as SF know they wont be in government therefore they are promising the earth because they know they will have to deliver these crazy promises, they are looking to build up a profile as a large sized opposition party and then build on this during future elections

funny I didn't see your version of events at all. I thought he was excellent, and as Olivia O'Leary also was singing his praises on what a polician should be.

Also have you lisented to David McWilliams lately - very similar to SF's policy

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭padraig71

O Brolchain, Connolly, Nolan

Advertisement