Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good bicycle shops in Co Wexford ??

Options
  • 13-02-2011 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Anybody know what are good bicycle shops in Co Wexford ? I bought mountain bikes in the past at Dave Allens' but somebody told me that Dave doesnt have his shop any longer.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Kennys for Bikes in Enniscorthy
    http://www.kennysforbikes.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Padjo1981

I would highly recommend Kenny's in Enniscorthy. Have Never had any hassle with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭secman

There is a very good bike shop in Gorey, its on the left as you go into the Dunnes Stores shopping centre. The owner is a very knowledgable young guy, fully certified Shimano technician. Its called Revolve, has a web site too.

Got a bike services in there recently, did a fine job, and reasonable.

secman

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I'd agree with Padjo and Scaller-can't go wrong with Kennys in Enniscorthy.Paul in there is a great help and really knows his stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

Agreed Secman,

pop in and see Peter in Revolve bike shop. He has some serious bikes, for all prices, for all sports and uses.

you wont go wrong

• Advertisement
Advertisement