Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Break Up A Happy Couple Day

Options
  • 14-02-2011 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

For the laugh, I made a Facebook event with a mate called 'National Break Up A Happy Couple Day', for all the cynical singles out there who will otherwise be depressed, eating Ben & Jerry's come Valentine's Day tomorrow. Like us. This is a much more productive, non-bitter way to spend the day, don't ya think?

In it we also include our tips for breaking happy couples up and invite others to do so too. Please feel free to join in the fun at:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=188975321137086

(Apologies to the mods if this is the wrong place to post this, feel free to move as appropriate)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

leggo wrote: »
    This is a much more productive, non-bitter way to spend the day, don't ya think?
    I would have said the exact opposite.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Aodan83 wrote: »
    I would have said the exact opposite.

Reading sarcasm isn't a strongpoint, no? ;)

Advertisement