Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Font Metal Number Plates

Options
  • 14-02-2011 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

Hey, I posted this in a section in motors but to be honest I'm not even sure if it was the right section. Mods feel free to move or delete this, figured I might have a bit more luck here :o

Himself wants to get those number plates that are metal and have like a german font? [I'm probably waaaay off with my description] I have them on my own car but they are not the metal kind, just the regular plastic back. They came with the car so I'm not sure where they were purchased.

Just wondering if anyone knows how much and where do the metal kind? I know NOTHING about cars and since tomorrow is Valentines day I thought id pop in get a pair.

Here's a link with what im looking for, just in case I'm talkin absolute nonsense :ohttp://www.eireplates.com/surroundimages/422460520.jpg

Any suggestions?
    Thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement