Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everquest (oldschool)

Options
  • 14-02-2011 2:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Any everquest players here? Had a bard/monk/druid I used to play on tallon zek and vallon zek. Stop playing when LDON came out but I've started back up on a free private server. Anyone interested in starting a new toon with me let me know. The servers been up and running for over 6 years now, the content is all custom and there are no hacks like the were around the time I quit EQ live. Server population peaks around 450-500 every night. Anyways I'm going to be leveling a new cleric up I think but I'd like some people to join me. If your interested here's the server's website:

If you decide to play you can message me on my monk, Yiiss. (65 monk; guild:fearless)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Hi scarecrow5,

Private servers are against the EULA for the games that we discuss here and to provide those Publishers/Developers from coming after boards.ie, we don't allow discussion of private servers or other nefarious activities here.

Feel free to talk about Everquest though and you can find the MMO charter here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=102371

Advertisement