Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any help or advice on HORRIBLE Antivira AV removal much appriciated!

• 14-02-2011 7:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi everyone,

Last night my laptop seemed to come down with this all of a sudden. I can see the AV symbol rning in the system tray (Antivira Av)

Basically it's a fake malware program that's telling me my computer is infected with viruses and gives me a fake screen telling me I need to purchase the full program in order for me to remove the viruses.. :mad:

It's set firefox and IE to use a proxy on start up, and is shutting down every program I try to open! AAARGH!
    Any experience with this one? I've tried to remove with comodo with no joy :(

Comments

Advertisement