Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini digger and driver for hire Limerick

Options
  • 14-02-2011 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Any suggestions for mini digger hire (2 ton) to remove three trees and to do a little landscaping (very little landscaping). Also if anyone knows a good driver to hire let me know. The drive is all Tarmac so I can't have a massive digger in around the house. I'd say total time would be about two hours work to be honest as there is loads of Tarmac and very little soil. If anyone knows a reasonable price for this work let me know as i don't have a clue!!
    Appreciate any help

Regards

Gezza

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Limerick Bandit

To hire a 1.5 ton for a day/weekend is around 200 euro.
    If you need a driver send me a pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Gezza123

Cheers, appreciate your reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 cubby

hi gezza i have a 2.5 ton mini.digger with rubber tracks ideal for what you want to do and do small jobs for very reasonable rates give me a call on 0863009490

Advertisement