Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do all agencies advetise on DAFT?

Options
  • 14-02-2011 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Been looking for a new place for a while now..and is it me or is there considerably less new properties coming onto DAFT (Dublin area)? Do all agencies put their properties on DAFT? Any thoughts...just noticed my terrible spelling too...think I'm cross eyed from looking at dank houses

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Been looking for a new place for a while now..and is it me or is there considerably less new properties coming onto DAFT (Dublin area)? Do all agencies put their properties on DAFT? Any thoughts...just noticed my terrible spelling too...think I'm cross eyed from looking at dank houses

No they don't. For example, the two largest in Donegal, Donegal Lettings and Donegal Properties, are not on daft.

All empty Irish houses have that tendency to be dank....Some even when occupied..:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭mugwumpjism

Ah the dank, yes I'm still surprised how many are still dank and how many have had a 'stunning refurbishment' i.e. the owner spent €400 in IKEA

Anyone know which agencies in Dublin don't advertise on DAFT?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Ortiz

Sherry Fitzgerald, Gunne and DNG

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭EricPraline

Ortiz wrote: »
    Sherry Fitzgerald, Gunne and DNG
    AFAIK this is only the case for sales, not lettings. For example Sherry lettings

OP my understanding is that the majority of Dublin letting agencies use Daft, or one of their affiliates (e.g. rent.ie etc).

Advertisement