Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New business: clearout.ie

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭leftleg

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Theyve redesigned a lot of clothing bins, I saw a group put a child into the bin, who was passing out all the clothes bags from inside

They don't even need children to do it. Adults quite easily fit into the bins nowadays.

The <Mod snip> place around the corner from me is always empty but strangely always gets loads of clothes to fill the lorry, dunno when they receive the clothes because, as I've said, i have rarely if ever seen anyone going into the shop.

Usually with a shop doing no business, it closes down but this one has stayed open for the last year with few customers and seemingly no business. Strange.

sorry for the potential libel but i cant see where exactly i have libelled the company. I have stated what they do. Anyway apologies if its broken the thread rules.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Fair enough leftleg.

However, in your first post you stated:

Basically they scam off legitimate charities

While the Primetime programme certainly confirms that some charities are being scammed, there is nothing to suggest that the business you had mentioned in your post are involved in such activity. For that reason, I've removed all references to them.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Fair enough leftleg.

However, in your first post you stated:

While the Primetime programme certainly confirms that some charities are being scammed, there is nothing to suggest that the business you had mentioned in your post are involved in such activity. For that reason, I've removed all references to them.

I stand partially corrected on that one so. Thanks for pointing it out. <Mod snip>

Advertisement