Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 ACTING WEIRD

Options
  • 14-02-2011 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

hello fifa 11 began acting weird for me a couple of days back,, gameplay has become way too fast and aggressive regardless of speed settings i.e. if it is on fast or slow mode it is still the same,on online and offline and has essentially ruined the game for me, anyone got any advice?

regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

On single player mode, Ive had no problems but played a club match (2v2) last night was strangest fifa game Ive played yet. When I was in control of any player, there seemed to be a second or so delay when I tried to move, pass etc. Wasnt really lag either cos the game ran smooth enough:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭eugeneious

Fowler87 wrote: »
    On single player mode, Ive had no problems but played a club match (2v2) last night was strangest fifa game Ive played yet. When I was in control of any player, there seemed to be a second or so delay when I tried to move, pass etc. Wasnt really lag either cos the game ran smooth enough:confused::confused:

I've had this several times in club games and it can be very annoying but I also get a bug/lag were my player just keeps running on for a couple of more seconds. Can be very frustrating..... :(

If you play clubs....best advice is go back to Fifa 10, no lag and perfect play.
    Fifa 11 clubs has been laggy for me for over a week now, nearly every match, Fifa 10 is fine.
    I have 100Meg, so that makes me feel even worse about it.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Whats the story with the match room? I've been trying to get the achievement for going 5 games unbeaten. SO what I've been doing is selecting the match room and trying to play people in level 1-10.

However whenever I select someone from these levels they turn out to be absolute legends at the game and in the end when the poiints are totted up they have a score of like 3500+ points.

Also any one else having issues with the Friends leader board?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

What's happening me is my team roster is disappearing. One of my best players was swapped for a player with -21134 attributes so I reloaded. This time the the team was all out of position so I fixed it, but I started the game with only 10 players. This happened just after the update.

I rage quit a game before that, don't worry sp only so it's hardly a punishment they set up is it

• Advertisement
Advertisement