If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any info on LG LW550 or LW650?

Options
  • 14-02-2011 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Richersounds,
    Just wondering if ye will be stocking the above models when its released?
    And if ye are can you provide any info on release dates and prices for the 55'' models?
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Cheers for the post.

I have checked with our purchasing guys an unfortunately they don't have any news from LG.

We have updates from LG for the next 4 weeks and these models do not currently feature so unfortunately I can't help any further at this stage but LG are due to change a lot of models in the next while.

If you would like to check back in with us again in approx 2-3 weeks, we can try and get an update then.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Just dropping back to see if there's any update on these models Dave?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

banie01 wrote: »
    Just dropping back to see if there's any update on these models Dave?

Banie,

apologies but still no plans to range these at the moment - if anything changes I'll keep you posted.

Apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Banie,

apologies but still no plans to range these at the moment - if anything changes I'll keep you posted.

Apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

Hiya Guys,
    I see these TV's (47''s at least) are starting to surface.
    Any ideas on when/if you will have them available?
    And prices for th 55'' if ye do get them?
    Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Banie01.

Still no sign of any of the new LG's at this end as of yet. So unfortunately I have no pricing either at the moment.

LG now have their new screen listed on their website if you are wanting to have a look over them.
    http://www.lg.com/uk/tv-audio-video/televisions/index.jsp

As soon as we have pricing we will be straight in touch with you.

• Advertisement

Hi Guys,
    I see now that ye have the 47LW550t listed on the Richersounds.co.uk website ;)
    Just wondering if theirs any availability/pricing yet for the 55'' for us poor folk down south?
    Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

banie01 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    I see now that ye have the 47LW550t listed on the Richersounds.co.uk website ;)
    Just wondering if theirs any availability/pricing yet for the 55'' for us poor folk down south?
    Thanks

Still no white smoke on the 55" yet - the 47" is starting to appear now: http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/lg/47lw550t/lg-47lw550

I'll keep you posted as soon as we see the (even) larger screen appearing..

Give us a shout if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks a million John,
    Also if you could dig up any info on whether you might be stocking a euro specced equivalent to the Toshiba 55TL515 http://us.toshiba.com/tv/3D/55TL515U
    I'm holding out an ever diminishing hope they might release this on our side of the pond ;)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi banie01.

Still no update on the 55" LG's :confused:

As ever as soon as we get any info I'll be straight onto you via PM or Post.

Hi banie01.

Still no update on the 55" LG's :confused:

As ever as soon as we get any info I'll be straight onto you via PM or Post.

My itchy finger got the better of me ;)
    I pulled the trigger on this TV last week(Unfortunately not with yerslves)and have it since Friday.
    But for anyone interested, great 2D performance and the best/easiest/most comfortable 3D implementation I've seen in a domestic set ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭bada_bing

hi, sorry to interrupt but I'd like to know if the 47" version is available through the Philips Shop (Dublin) and if so , how much is it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Bada.

Unfortunately the Philips Shop only sell Philips products so it can't be purchased from them.

We have the account with LG here in Belfast and currently the 47" is £1299.95. Delivery would be approx £39.95 depending on where in the country it needs to go.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you need any further info.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.