Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vibroplate repair in tipperary

Options
  • 14-02-2011 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anyone who can fix a vibro plate in tipperary(hopefully clonmel)

i bought one 2nd hand and 3 months later its gone nuts on me. I have contacted companys who hire out vibroplates and they wont give me the numbers of any of their repair people

I paid 450euro for this 3 months ago and im at my wits end:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

sorry to hear that. you can contact me personaly. I work for a company called tone at home and if i can help you in any way i will. if you ring the office on 052 613 8000 and ask who ever answers to speak to kevin. they will give you my mobile if i am not in the office. i should have it fixed with in 48 hrs of contacting me:)

i had contacted your office just before this post and left my number and i havnt heard back since

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

I just want to publicaly thank kevin. With 18 hours of contacting him via phone, he was at my home at 9 this morning, he took apart my vibroplate and found the problem, hes taken it away and it will be fixed by friday and he is very reasonable with how much hes charging me.

At least now i know someone who can repair them which is great, he didnt have to help me as i didnt get my vibroplate from his company but he still treated me like i had.

So lads if your ever having trouble with a vibroplate you own give him a bell. Such a lovely man. Thanks Kevin

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Marz2013

Hi, I am just wondering does Kevin still repair vibroplates in the clonmel area? I rang the number given in the previous post but it seems to be out of use. Is there anyone else that can repair them?

Advertisement