Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today's Boards Deal is in Cork!

Options
  • 14-02-2011 2:10pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks, as most of you probably know, Boards Deals have been running for a few months now, with a different deal every day. There's been a lot of criticism that they're all Dublin-based, but for the first time today, a Cork deal is available :D. And it's a good one at that!

Pay €130 for 6 laser hair removal treatments worth up to €880 on two areas chosen from lip, chin, underarm or bikini line with Body Beautiful in Douglas, County Cork.

The link to the thread is here, and the actual deal is here. The more attention this gets, the more likely it is that we'll get more and better deals in Cork.

Enjoy! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭HooterSnout

I prefer my tesco one blade razors, thank you very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

I got the email for it this morning! It's a fantastic deal, I will definitely be buying once I get payed this week! :D I called body beautiful to ask about the offer because I want to get the bikini and underarm done but would rather the extended bikini! She said if I bought 2 of the offer she could do the extended bikini too if anyone else is wondering! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Something for the guys tomorrow?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Might make use of this. :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Just to note guys and gals that the more popular this is the more bargaining power boards will have in Cork.

So its in all our interests to make this a success but for the love of god dont buy it for the wife/girlfriend as a last ditch Valentines day present. Wed like to see you on the forum again!!!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

castie wrote: »
    Just to note guys and gals that the more popular this is the more bargaining power boards will have in Cork.

So its in all our interests to make this a success but for the love of god dont buy it for the wife/girlfriend as a last ditch Valentines day present. Wed like to see you on the forum again!!!!!! :D

What says I think you look like Chubaka I love you, more than a present of hair removal therapy.:)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

murphym7 wrote: »
    What says I think you look like Chubaka I love you, more than a present of hair removal therapy.:)

You never know with some people!
    In there head it may seem like a "spa thing"

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Anyone watch Top Gear on Sunday? Jeremy (politically correct as ever) mused as to what a Mexican might be, compared to a Brazilian. Scary :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Feck, that is an absolutely brilliant offer! :)

*Lees* can you clarify? Did she mean you'd have to spend €130 x2, then you'll get a third area covered?

Thanks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 thehunter

Unfortunately im losing more every week than any hair removal system would be capable of:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement