Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

address to send illness certs?

Options
  • 14-02-2011 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

can you only send them to soc welfare services in D1 or can you send them to your local sw office as well. Also, is it free postage to these departments? I only ask here because i've tried calling their offices about 5 times in the last couple days and can never get through to someone.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

You can send them to your local office where they will be certified on the system and they will send them on to Dublin. You can drop them into to the postbox of your local office or address the envelope Freepost and post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

I would advise you to send them to your local office. there can be delays when you send them to Dublin and they can get 'lost'

Advertisement