Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To ALL Holiday Home & Cottages Owners in Ireland! Accommodation for 20 people needed

Options
  • 14-02-2011 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Dear All,

I am looking for one or two properties that can accommodate 20 people.
    It can be a big house or 2 houses that are close nearby.

Required:
    Must be very close to the west or south coast/seaside/beach of Ireland
    I'd like to rent for 3-4 nights end of June (starting 23rd) 2011, without paying two weeks rent. Often the Sunday is the beginning of a new week.

I know there are a few offerings in daft.ie, haven't found suitable properties yet and often it is not clear if there is a property nearby.

If you are an owner or know somebody that owns please contact me :D

Many Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

There is such a place in Galway; on daft too. A large house and a separate apartment. Cannot get the site up but we found it when asking for under E500 a week. Lovely views too. Many of the cottages also have several nearby; you need to email and ask as they all have friends also.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭wazzoraybelle

have a look at inis beg near baltimore, very upmarket, and beautiful location. pricey but has a few homes on the one estate. all mod cons and pool! stayed with a wedding party there a few years ago. Top notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Yo. Throw the following into Google: self-catering house seaside south of ireland
    and you'll get results that will suit you. Went looking for something similar there a while back, but found out that the ones near a town (we wanted pub, and then back to a house) were pricey, so called it off.

Advertisement