Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Various football 5/6 sides, city locations

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭liamhana

Wedns suits me anytime..6 to 7 on tuesdays/wedn/thurs too. I work in the city centre so could collect people on route from work if we got a 6pm slot somewhere.?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

6-7 wouldn't suit me as I wouldn't be finished work in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 whoops_jimmy

Just of phone to mervue they can do can do 9.15 mon-thurs fri 6.30 or Sunday at 8. Any better?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Im up for monday in mervue.... even play 2night if theres any numbers

Wouldn't usually be available on Mondays but can be there tonight if it's arranged!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭gandroid

I can do Wed in Drom.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭dockysher

Snd, any evening during week would suit me and should be able get at least 2 more any evening given a bit of notice

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Emailed oranmore for the availability would anyone be interested in playing there

Emailed oranmore for the availability would anyone be interested in playing there

I'd be interested in playing there Tuesday to Thursday anytime after 7!

Ok currently for Wed 3rd at Drom we have
    whoops_jimmy
    Padkir
    bananayellow88
    gandroid
    dockysher +2
    liamhana
    Any more interested/anyone able to bring extras. 8's a good start (10 ideal) so hopefully we can sort out a better time/day location when were together on wednesday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 underdog2011

Ya man I'm in and one of the lads will play as well wat time? I was actually just about to post 10pm Thursday for a game but Wednesday is better again...

Ok currently for Wed 3rd at Drom we have
    whoops_jimmy
    Padkir
    bananayellow88
    gandroid
    dockysher +2
    liamhana
    Any more interested/anyone able to bring extras. 8's a good start (10 ideal) so hopefully we can sort out a better time/day location when were together on wednesday

What time wed?

Sorry underdog thanks for the correction I thought there was someone I forgot, apologies.
    Wed 8-9
    Thats our 10 all being well.
    Anyone with bibs or a ball bring it along also

Sorry underdog thanks for the correction I thought there was someone I forgot, apologies.
    Wed 8-9
    Thats our 10 all being well.
    Anyone with bibs or a ball bring it along also

Good stuff! Where is Drom? I have a car so can drive it.

I have bibs and few footballs.

sorry - If you know the cage number before hand so we're not wandering around roaring 'whoops jimmy/banana yellow/underdog!

By the way just so we know a bit about each other
    Liam - 36, have played a bit with clubs and work over the yrs but back injuries have slowed me down dramatically!
    Favoured position; centre midfield - preferably with some young lad to do all the running!

Let me know if u get an evening spot in oranmore ill play any day in the evening

Oranmore free 8-9 on Thursday anyone interested I'm living in ballybrit so can give people a lift

Im up for thurs 8-9 shootee

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

id be up for that. only thing is id need a lift there and back. near the headford road

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭TBP

I'm interested in that Oranmore 8-9 pm slot too.

I'll be travelling in from Gort if it's of use to anyone.

I'm also up for Thursday 8-9.

Cage 7 tomorrow night 8-9 €60 for the hour
    Drom Soccer Park,
    Drom East,
    Rahoon-
    https://maps.google.ie/maps?q=Drom+Soccer+Park,+Drom+East,++Rahoon&ie=UTF-8&hl=en

Cage 7 tomorrow night 8-9 €60 for the hour
    Drom Soccer Park,
    Drom East,
    Rahoon-
    https://maps.google.ie/maps?q=Drom+Soccer+Park,+Drom+East,++Rahoon&ie=UTF-8&hl=en

I take it this is going ahead tonight lads? Do we have 10?

Looking forward to it...

• Registered Users Posts: 23 daithi12

Hi lads.

if your short a player, let me know.
    im in knocknacarra.

This is the people who said they could play tonight and have no word to say they cant so hopefully we all show
    whoops_jimmy
    Padkir
    bananayellow88
    gandroid
    dockysher +2
    liamhana
    underdog+1

Daithi12 if you want to take a risk and call up incase someone doesnt show would be great but up to you
    See everyone this evening and hopefully the weather holds up
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭dockysher

Ya hopefully it mite clear up for the evening. My name is david im 23, will play anywhere really. 1 the lads with me generally plays in backs and other lad plays up front or midfield. Both round the same age as me. See ye down there.

Ill call up,
    10 is a perfect number for them cages.
    so if ye have ten, ill leave ye at it, but if your short one i can fill in from week to week.

Ideally it would be best to get a confirmation text from everybody on day of match every week to confirm numbers. I thought someone had recommended some text service like this.

In my experience, one or two people often drop out every week and if you have uneven numbers (5X4) or too low numbers (4x3) etc. it can really ruin the game. As stated, 10 is the ideal number imo for Drom.

• Advertisement

We use Teamer.net for organising another game. Its an iphone app also. not sure about android.

Advertisement