Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Various football 5/6 sides, city locations

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bananayellow88

If anyone is going to drom tonight from town or somewhere near town a lift would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bananayellow88

I'll leave my number up for a couple of hours. 0860708593

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

I'll leave my number up for a couple of hours. 0860708593

Message sent. Going from the docks if that's any use to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 daithi12

apolagies lads, i wont make it today. after getting a game with another group on wednesdays,If the day changes let me know.
    Sorry for late reply

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pdiddy

would any one be interested in a game on a friday even in renmore prob around 6 or 7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭dockysher

I would play in renmore from monday to thursday anytime after 6, cant do fridays or weekends tho. Also would be able to get a good few more players aswell if needed. So if anyone interested in game in renmore or mervue or anywhere near after 6 any evening, I will play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Im up for renmore/mervue this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 39 whoops_jimmy

Drom Soccer has been booked again for wed 8-9. Iv got a few mobile numbers so will text them aswell but anyone else interested let me know. Think we had 8 numbers at end of game last week who could play again but let me know.
    Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 46 IKnowNowt

What's the story with the NUIG cages, I heard they were dirt cheap to use (€2 a man or something)?
    Is it only students that are allowed to use them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cduggan999

Drom Soccer has been booked again for wed 8-9. Iv got a few mobile numbers so will text them aswell but anyone else interested let me know. Think we had 8 numbers at end of game last week who could play again but let me know.
    Many thanks

I would be interested in playing Wednesday, may be able to bring one more person if needed.

• Advertisement

Sounds good cduggan if you PM me your number and name Ill get back to you let you what's happening

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

We play in Drom Wed 8-9. Two or three spots free most weeks and you will get a regular slot if you keep turning up. PM me if interested

Iv cancelled tonights football in Drom 8-9 due to a lack of confirmed numbers. I had 4 said they could play, 2 say they couldnt and no one else got in contact so wasnt willing to take a €60 hit. See how things go for next week if we have numbers. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tommyboy87

Many thanks

I would be interested in playing on a wednesday night if you need the numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 aido06

hey guys

looking for a game on tuesday/thursday night after 8. hope that helps any one

cheers adrian

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BlueBrown

Iv cancelled tonights football in Drom 8-9 due to a lack of confirmed numbers. I had 4 said they could play, 2 say they couldnt and no one else got in contact so wasnt willing to take a €60 hit. See how things go for next week if we have numbers. Thanks

Shame about last week. If the numbers are up this week and its going ahead let me know as I'm a available. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭gandroid

BlueBrown wrote: »
    Shame about last week. If the numbers are up this week and its going ahead let me know as I'm a available. Cheers

Yes, me too...is this game going ahead this week? I can also bring a buddy...

Would be good if someone was willing to organise it, send out texts etc. using the aforementioned software maybe...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CathalMcCrory

Hey,Game out at drom tonight at 9,plenty of spaces available if any one is interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pintoman10

Hi all,

I moved to Galway a couple months ago for work. Looking for a game of 5 or 7 a side. I used to play at a decent level in the Leinster Senior league so if anyone needs a player give me a shout.

Cheers,
    Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

any games going mon - thurs after 7 on the east side of the city?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Any games going that need players?

Sending the call out again as have cancelled a few weeks now due to lack of numbers

We play in Drom Wed 8-9. Two or three spots free most weeks and you will get a regular slot if you keep turning up. PM me if interested

Any games going that need players?

Is wed 8-9 in Drom any good to you? If so PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭liamhana

1 space just came free for a once off game @6pm tonight (thurs) in Drom. sorry about the short notice. PM for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 johnny2013.ie

looking for game around the city tues/weds nights, if your stuck let me know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

We play a 7 a side (8 at a push) in the astro cage by Tesco in Terryland on Tuesday nights, we need a player or two now and again so if anymans up for a game PM me and we'll get back to the successful candidates :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Vince1974

Hi Lads,

I'd be up for a (regular) game either at Drom or near Terryland.

V.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭baldshin

Hey folks, we play at 9:30am the odd morning on the pitch behind the Glenn Oaks in Westside. Usually need one or two, so if anyone could play that early let me know and I'll give further details. Not too serious, we just play for the craic and a run around.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Vince1974

I'd be able to play at 9.30 at Westside, on what days do you have a game and how many of ye are there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭techyjon

Anyone ever stuck give me a shout. Not going to be able to play Thursdays in Feb/March though

Advertisement