Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Various football 5/6 sides, city locations

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭elvis99

Me (IKnowNowt)
    Timmyctc +2
    Shooter Galway
    phoenix99
    pappyirl
    MasterZidane
    fergaldublin ?
    Elvis 99

hello guys, would be interested in a regular game :)

Pm'd with details IKnowNowt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

elvis99 wrote: »

hello guys, would be interested in a regular game :)

Pm'd with details IKnowNowt

Ill play

What pitch are ye taking??

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭phoenix99

Pm'd IKnowNowt with details

• Registered Users Posts: 11 MasterZidane

phoenix99 wrote: »
    Pm'd IKnowNowt with details

Wat he sed :D

Also Iv got +1 who wants to see what its like on the first night. I cant say for defo he will be regular. Thoughts on that?

• Advertisement

Sorry lads what pictch are ye thinking of playing on? I'm def up for a regular game

Timmyctc wrote: »
    The one in Terryland. Galway hibs. Its free wednesday night 9-10

This one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 IKnowNowt

Ok, so far we have confirmed 9:
    Me (IKnowNowt)
    Timmyctc +2
    Shooter Galway
    phoenix99 (possibly +1)
    MasterZidane
    elvis99
    Shane St.

Still waiting to hear back from pappyirl, gufc21 and fergaldublin.

Wednesday 9-10 is not a great slot, but once we're in then surely we can look at getting a better one. I'll try for around 6 or 7 when I'm booking it, but Wed 9-10 is probably what we're looking at right now.
    If you're interested in this regularly then PM your name and number/twitter/email to me, if we can get at least 1-3 more we can get this thing going as early as next week hopefully.

I'm not going to book any slot until we have a confirmed 10 regulars at least, still only 9 regulars confirmed.

There has got to be others out there looking for a regular game, don't let the time slot put you off as I'm hoping to get a better one.

Must be some auld beaut out there looking for a game.

Think that possibly +1 is mine :o

• Advertisement

Must be some auld beaut out there looking for a game.

Think that possibly +1 is mine :o

Nah, it is phoenix99 with the possible +1 alright but if you can get 1 also then all the better. If that other person is keen to play regularly then let me know and then we are ready to go.

Ok, we have confirmed 12:
    Me (IKnowNowt)
    Timmyctc +2
    Shooter Galway
    phoenix99 (possibly +1)
    MasterZidane (possibly +1)
    elvis99
    Shane St.
    ciano1
    pappyirl
    mrkiscool2

Still waiting to hear back from gufc21 and fergaldublin.

I'll look into booking a slot over the next few days, I'll let you all know what they tell me.

Wednesday 9-10 is not a great slot, but once we're in then surely we can look at getting a better one. I'll try for around 6 or 7 when I'm booking it, but Wed 9-10 is probably what we're looking at right now.
    If you're interested in this regularly then PM your name and number/twitter/email to me.

Ok guys, the slot is booked. The best slot I could get is Tuesday 8-9 so I really hope that suits all of you. Also, Wednesday 7-8 will soon open up and he said we can use that slot instead if we wish when the time comes. So it is really important that we get started next week and show him that we are reliable if we want that Wednesday slot.

So just to clarify, our slot is Tuesday 8-9 starting 09/04/13. See you there!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭soadtool

Pm sent iknownowt

Cheers mate.

Ok, from here on just contact me directly and we'll leave this thread for others to organise their own games. If you want my contact details then just ask, rather than me just sending them to everyone. We have around 13 confirmed now with possible extras, I'll contact you all a day or 2 before Tuesday to find out if you can play or not.

Thanks Boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

IKnowNowt wrote: »
    Cheers mate.

Ok, from here on just contact me directly and we'll leave this thread for others to organise their own games. If you want my contact details then just ask, rather than me just sending them to everyone. We have around 13 confirmed now with possible extras, I'll contact you all a day or 2 before Tuesday to find out if you can play or not.

Thanks Boards!

one of the lads recommended we set up on this
    http://teamer.net/ leaves the clutter from the boards and its easy to manage apparently. I'll set up our team shur. Boards Fc :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Guffy

IKnowNowt wrote: »
    Ok, we have confirmed 12:
    Me (IKnowNowt)
    Timmyctc +2
    Shooter Galway
    phoenix99 (possibly +1)
    MasterZidane (possibly +1)
    elvis99
    Shane St.
    ciano1
    pappyirl
    mrkiscool2

Still waiting to hear back from gufc21 and fergaldublin.

I'll look into booking a slot over the next few days, I'll let you all know what they tell me.

If you're interested in this regularly then PM your name and number/twitter/email to me.

Hey sorry I can't stand that pitch so gona pass on it thanks anyway.

Hey I've no credit. I'll play on Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 12,092 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

We have space for two in Mervue at 915 tonight if anyones interested, we have been going for two years and are a decent/good standard but not overly serious if you get me. PM me if ye want to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Guffy

Last min I know but we have a game in West side's 4g pitch at 10 if anyone is around. I can give a lift if needed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 daithi12

If anyone has a place available today, im available today and most tuesdays.

daithi12 wrote: »
    If anyone has a place available today, im available today and most tuesdays.

Its on today at 8pm in the astro beside tesco.... They have 13 ppl, i had to pull out. Be there at 8pm, I will be there from next week

• Registered Users Posts: 23 daithi12

Shane St. wrote: »
    Its on today at 8pm in the astro beside tesco.... They have 13 ppl, i had to pull out. Be there at 8pm, I will be there from next week

Great stuff, ill be there.
    So who should I ask for when I get there.
    I can't remember if there is just the one pitch there or 2.

It's just the one big astro you can't miss it. It's the 1st meet up so ye'll all be in the same boat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 7 newar_zero

I'm looking for a regular kick about, I'm free most days if anyone can help me

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3 RiccardoITA

Hi guys!! I'm new in Galway and i would like practice sports and meet new friend...I played soccer for many years but in last period i started play as a 5 a side goalkeeper...i didn't move to Galway with my goalkeeper stuff but if i can find a team maybe i can restart playing...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    We play football (just a kickaround) each Tuesday, 6pm at Astrobay in Renmore (at Liam Mellows GAA club).

We're short a few people for today, anyone interested in playing?
    Cheers,
    Pa.

• Advertisement

PM sent to Riccardo.

Advertisement