Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Various football 5/6 sides, city locations

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MadMagpie

We have a game in Astrobay, Wednesdays 6-7 if you are available today we are short numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Guffy

Need a couple of lads for tonight if anyone is interested, its at 10 in the westside pitch. lifts can be arranged if needed. There is a huge range of standard so be worried about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

gufc21 wrote: »
    Need a couple of lads for tonight if anyone is interested, its at 10 in the westside pitch. lifts can be arranged if needed. There is a huge range of standard so be worried about that.

Be worried? :P messi's the lot a ya

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭aaronosiochain

I'm available to play for some of the slots mentioned. PM me if you ever need numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pdiddy

game tomorrow in astrobay 6-7 few slots available if anyone interested pm me with your number

• Advertisement

as above regular game in astrobay 6pm-7pm, a few places available

• Registered Users Posts: 11 underdog2011

Hi i was wondering if there is any games thats going on any evening.... if so could you pm me and let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭phoenix99

Hi i was wondering if there is any games thats going on any evening.... if so could you pm me and let me know

PM sent to underdog2011

Have a couple spaces tonight at 8-9 down in Terryland Astroturf if anyone is interested let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 IKnowNowt

Game tonight at 8-9 in Terryland, let me know if you want a game or if you want to play every week.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 32 cool4cats17

Hey lads,

I'll be sticking around Galway for the Summer and with the great stretch in the evenings and everything is there anybody up for getting regular astroturf sessions going during the week?

Nothing major just maybe 5/6 a side once or twice a week for a hour or two. Played fair bit during the last year but not enough lately. Have a few lads already but would need a good few more reliable bodies

Any takers? :pac:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 32 cool4cats17

Also, would be more than up for joining anyone's weekly session that are looking for an extra player or two

Also, would be more than up for joining anyone's weekly session that are looking for an extra player or two

We're looking for players. Ill pm ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tommyboy87

Hey lads,

I'll be sticking around Galway for the Summer and with the great stretch in the evenings and everything is there anybody up for getting regular astroturf sessions going during the week?

Nothing major just maybe 5/6 a side once or twice a week for a hour or two. Played fair bit during the last year but not enough lately. Have a few lads already but would need a good few more reliable bodies

Any takers? :pac:

I would be on for playing.. Could play any day except Tuesday as I already play. If any one is ever stuck for numbers I would be happy to fill in..

Cheers..

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Easy123

looking for 1-2 players for a game on wed 7-8 in dublin9. standard is average

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

wrong forum buddy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Easy123

cheers i wouldn't have noticed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭dinneenp

HI,
    We're short 2 players for an astro league game this evening, 20:35 at Astrobay, Renmore.
    it's a 40 minutes game, 7 a-side.
    PM me if interested.
    Thanks in advance,
    Pa

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭RichCRX

Hi all,

For anyone interested, I organise a game on 6-7 on Thursdays in Astrobay (Liam Mellows Football Pitch) and we are always looking for extra people and to have a bigger pool of people. The standard of players and fitness varies a lot so I wouldn't worry about that one bit, just a bit of fun really.

If interested, just PM me your email address and I will add you to the mailing list each Wednesday, which you can reply if you can go or not.

Cheers,
    Richie

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭_Puma_

I play with a group fairly regularly but a lot of lads have now emigrated so we are down to about 6 or 7. We used to play in the Social night owls league in Mervue but couldn't field a team this summer. Our standard would be ok with a few of us playing Junior Soccer in the lower leagues.

If there was a group that was interested in playing a few games against us regularly or to make up the numbers for a decent 5 a side fell free to send me a PM.

• Advertisement

RichCRX wrote: »
    Hi all,

For anyone interested, I organise a game on 6-7 on Thursdays in Astrobay (Liam Mellows Football Pitch) and we are always looking for extra people and to have a bigger pool of people. The standard of players and fitness varies a lot so I wouldn't worry about that one bit, just a bit of fun really.

If interested, just PM me your email address and I will add you to the mailing list each Wednesday, which you can reply if you can go or not.

Cheers,
    Richie

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

Where is the Liam Mellows football pitch?...not originally from Galway so excuse me for asking :)

gifted wrote: »
    Where is the Liam Mellows football pitch?...not originally from Galway so excuse me for asking :)

its in renmore fairly close to the gmit if you look up astrobay astroturf i think they have map directions

• Registered Users Posts: 31,845 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

gifted wrote: »

If you're coming out from the city head out towards GMIT and it'll be the right turn right after Flannery's hotel which is on your left. Head down that road, underneath the train bridge and keep following it right around the beach. You'll see the astro there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    We're short 2 players for a 6 a-side game tonight, 19:45 at Astrobay (Liam Mellows GAA club).

PM me if interested please.
    Thanks,
    Patrick.

Anyone interested on Friday Astroturf at 7.30 in Terryland, Galway Hibs Pitch behind Tesco.
    All Welcome.
    PM Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Cmurr08

Moved back to Galway about 3 months ago and would love to join up with a game. Any night of the week really - preferably Terryland, but can be anywhere. My standard isn't bad but my fitness at the moment would be fairly woeful. PM if there is a game going - regular or otherwise!

Would love a game in Terryland on Fridays. Not available this week but if it is every week I could be there from next.

Any games going tonight? would love a bit of ball.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hey lads we're starting a new weekly game in the astro in the westside (behind church) from next thursday at 8. if there is anyone interested let me know.

Advertisement