Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Various football 5/6 sides, city locations

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭dockysher

Is ther still a spot open to enter a team? If not if any team entered was looking for an extra player or 2 id be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DaveGreen83

Need players for a game tonight in Renmore at 9 if available?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Guffy

dockysher wrote: »
    Is ther still a spot open to enter a team? If not if any team entered was looking for an extra player or 2 id be interested.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pdiddy

anyone interested in a game tomorrow in astrobay renmore at 6pm

pdiddy wrote: »
    anyone interested in a game tomorrow in astrobay renmore at 6pm

I'll be up for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pdiddy

I'll be up for that.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭dockysher

wnt be rnd today for game at 6pm but most other weeks I should be if your luking for players.

We've got a game going on at Renmore at 6pm this Friday (tomorrow). Need players. Any interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 freelance2013

Hey, I'm looking to play some astro to get/keep fit. I'd be up for a game once or twice a week. I'm available most evenings and the weekend. Been living here for a while but none of my friends are into football.

I'm not great but love playing and would like a regular game. If anyone is looking to fill up a team or just need someone to make up numbers for a friendly game that would be great.

My number is 08<snip, no numbers. This is a public forum>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Hey, I'm looking to play some astro to get/keep fit. I'd be up for a game once or twice a week. I'm available most evenings and the weekend. Been living here for a while but none of my friends are into football.

I'm not great but love playing and would like a regular game. If anyone is looking to fill up a team or just need someone to make up numbers for a friendly game that would be great.

My number is 08<snip, no numbers. This is a public forum>

PM Sent

• Advertisement

Game tonight in Terryland Astro by Tesco. 8pm mixed ability/age all welcome. Drop me a PM if interested.

Stuck tonight for a couple of players for a 7 ko in the west side.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 IKnowNowt

Game in Terryland (Galway Hibs astroturf pitch) every Tuesday evening at 19:45.

If you're interested in playing regularly, just send me a PM with your details and come along.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Easy123

need 1-2 player for a game in dublin9 every wed @7

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

Easy123 wrote: »
    need 1-2 player for a game in dublin9 every wed @7

Will I get expenses for milage? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

Looking for a game on a Monday evening at 6 or 7 if anyone has a spot available

• Registered Users Posts: 22 cosimocosimo

looking for players for monday nights in oranmore,not front pitch new pitches behind the church, have a regular squad but always looking for the odd player, not a league - decent standard depending on who is playing that night- pm me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 22 cosimocosimo

game in oran at 8 if interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Is the teamer.net game still going? I was unavailable for the last couple of months but I don't get the notifications anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭RichCRX

Lads were a bit slack on numbers for a game every thursday from 6-7 in astrobay so looking to build a bigger pool of people.

The standard of people is varied so I wouldn't be worried about that one bit.

Just PM me your email address if your interested and I'll add you to the mailer each week.

Rich

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭GalwayMagpie

Looking for a goalkeeper to play on Monday night in a 7-a-side astro league in Renmore astrobay. Games are usually at 8:15 or sometimes 9pm.

Please PM if you are interested.

Looking for more people for a Thursday night game in Westside astro. 9.30 ko time.

gufc21 wrote: »
    Looking for more people for a Thursday night game in Westside astro. 9.30 ko time.

I've a game tonight in Terryland, I can mention to the lads there and add them to the FB group too if they are interested. We're aiming for the full pitch yeah?

Timmyctc wrote: »
    I've a game tonight in Terryland, I can mention to the lads there and add them to the FB group too if they are interested. We're aiming for the full pitch yeah?

If we get twenty ya. Have to get twelve first. Time change really messed us up.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,845 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

If there are any females reading this thread, astrobay in renmore are doing six a side on Friday evening. PM for more details!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭TBP

Four lads from Gort looking for two players (one preferably a keeper) to play on a team that will be competing in the Oranmore astro-turf league.

The League is starting next Wednesday night at 8pm and will be on for 12 weeks or so. It'll be on every Wednesday night at that time for the 12 weeks so. If anyone would be interested drop me a pm.

Cheers,

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Looking for a player for a game at 7pm tonight in Drom. Please PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭RichCRX

Still looking for lads for game every Thursday at 6pm in Astro Bay, Renmore.

Drop me a pm with your email address if interested and I'll add ye to the mailer each week. It's a bitta craic and all standards welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Any casual enough games going on around the city? Looking to come back post - too many beers and takeaways.

Probably won't last all that long but I can cover a good part of the goal anyway ;)

• Advertisement

Any casual enough games going on around the city? Looking to come back post - too many beers and takeaways.

Probably won't last all that long but I can cover a good part of the goal anyway ;)

Tuesday nights in terryland 8pm standards vary :) Feel free to drop in.

Advertisement