Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Various football 5/6 sides, city locations

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭GalwayMagpie

I read back a few pages, if the game in Renmore is still on and you need people can you let me know.

I can't PM as i don;t have en enough posts....yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Hi guys,

Myself and a mate are hoping to start playing a bit.

Does anyone have a game in or around town?

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Hi guys,

Myself and a mate are hoping to start playing a bit.

Does anyone have a game in or around town?

I might have spots on Wed at 8pm in the drom if that's any good to you

I might have spots on Wed at 8pm in the drom if that's any good to you

God yea, that sounds good. I'll confirm later today if that's alright via PM.

God yea, that sounds good. I'll confirm later today if that's alright via PM.

No probs. I might not have a game every week at the start but will eventually fit you in as a regular if you keep attending.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭KlausFlouride

siltirocker

Any interest in a game in drom, 7-8 tonight?

siltirocker

Any interest in a game in drom, 7-8 tonight?

I'll let you know asap. Might have a problem getting out there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭swe_fi

We play 9.30 Mondays in Oranmore the big pitch and still have some spaces if anyone is interested - 5 Euro, post here, call down or PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭GalwayMagpie

swe_fi wrote: »
    We play 9.30 Mondays in Oranmore the big pitch and still have some spaces if anyone is interested - 5 Euro, post here, call down or PM if interested

Yeah, i'd be interested.
    I can't PM yet as I don't have enough posts, if you want to PM me your details i'll give you a buzz.

Yeah, i'd be interested.
    I can't PM yet as I don't have enough posts, if you want to PM me your details i'll give you a buzz.

Just sent you PM there, and also another person interested. If you don't get my PM, I can't post my number here so just call down at 9.30, i'll be there this evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Biggy Shackleton

Howdy folks, recently moved to Oranmore myself also, and I'm pretty keen to get playing 5 aside again. I'd be interested in that monday night 9:30 game Swe fi, but can't pm you at the moment.

Also, around christmas time, I thought i saw mention of another game in Oranmore on Thursday nights, but can't seem to find who was in charge of that one again. I'd be interested in that one too, if someone could drop me a line.

Cheers folks.

Howdy folks, recently moved to Oranmore myself also, and I'm pretty keen to get playing 5 aside again. I'd be interested in that monday night 9:30 game Swe fi, but can't pm you at the moment.

Also, around christmas time, I thought i saw mention of another game in Oranmore on Thursday nights, but can't seem to find who was in charge of that one again. I'd be interested in that one too, if someone could drop me a line.

Cheers folks.

Hi there, you are welcome to join, will send you PM with details reg the Monday game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 yeshboyz

Is this thread still alive, looking to play 5 aside, prefer midweek, based in salthill, can travel

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Biggy Shackleton

swe_fi wrote: »
    Hi there, you are welcome to join, will send you PM with details reg the Monday game.

Cheers Martin, I pm'd you but i'm not sure if you got it. Fiver a game isnt it? Do ye pay on the night each time or block book or whats the story?
    Thanks again.

Oh and i see that it's dineenp who was organising the thursday night game in Oranmore. Is he still here and involved in that one as well? Could you pm me dineenp, if you still have slots available there? Cheers.

Biggy just sent you a PM, I am not involved in Thursday game i'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Hey, anyone know who runs the astro pitches beside the Galway shopping centre on the Headford road.. Might try and organise something

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

I am starting a new game at the astrobay in Renmore, first game will be this Tuesday from 9-10pm but we will try to switch it to Thursday in a few weeks when other slots become available, so far we have about 6/7 lads from work committed to play but we could do with another 2/3 interested in playing a casual game, all ages/abilities/shapes and sizes welcome - bibs and ball provided, just come along and play! if anyone is interested then PM me, cost is 5 euro a player

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Funkygreendogs

if anyones around this evenin for a game at 6pm up the Drom, PM me and Ill send you the details, we may organise a lift for you depending on where you are based. Looks like nice weather for a game too

Short notice, but anyone for a game up the drom at 9?

we are one or two short at the moment for a game at Renmore astrobay from 9-10 tonight, if anyone is interested PM me

• Advertisement

Spots free in drom Wed @ 8. Pm me if interested. Regular game at that

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I play on Mondays at 7PM in Drom and we are short a few players due to injuries and emigration. If anyone's interested in playing please drop me a PM. Depending on where you live (and if you don't mind getting into a car with a complete stranger from the Internet :p) a lift can be organised if required.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭neaideabh

Malice wrote: »
    I play on Mondays at 7PM in Drom and we are short a few players due to injuries and emigration. If anyone's interested in playing please drop me a PM. Depending on where you live (and if you don't mind getting into a car with a complete stranger from the Internet :p) a lift can be organised if required.

I have just moved up to Galway and looking for a game. <snip> is my number. Would play tonight if you are stuck.

anyone interested in a casual game at renmore astrobay at 9pm tonight thern send me a PM...map of location is at www.astrobay.ie

we usually have space for another 1 or 2 players

we are still short of a few players for a game tomorrow at 6pm up the Drom, PM me if interested - A lift may be available depending on where your comming from

we are still short of a few players for a game tomorrow at 6pm up the Drom, PM me if interested - A lift may be available depending on where your comming from

Anyone want to play still looking for 1 more

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭halfback5

anyone play on monday nights with one/two players free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Eyalisrael

Hey there, is that game of soccer still going in Renmore astrobay ?.would be interested.

game at renmore astrobay tonight from 7-8, pm me if interested, we're a few short

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Eyalisrael

Hey, I would be around this Thursday evening for soccer if going ahead ?.

T

Advertisement