Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Various football 5/6 sides, city locations

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

Yeah id be up for that, haven't had a game yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 whoops_jimmy

Sounds good currently got 4 interested so when get few more will try organise days/times that suits. Any preferences?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 underdog2011

Guys can we get a confirmed ten people... There is me and two other guys that can play after seven any day of the week...

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

id be intersted.

id give my all, but im no messi

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pdiddy

i can play also depending on location and day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

im up for it

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭liamhana

Hi - I'd be interested in a game....wed/thurs 8-ish would be good!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭dockysher

looking to get playing myself in galway during week. I play down home in mayo most weekends. Anyone looking for players Im available most evenings and will be able get few players if needed. Also any lads looking for a game around mayo at weekend give me a pm. Finally if anyone hears of any astroleagues starting up anywhere round mayo or galway give me a pm please.

Just moved to Galway myself and looking football. Why dont the last few posties join together and get our own 5 a side going. PM me and then can see what numbers are like and if its workable??

Good idea, hard to organise tho, I would defo be interested and can get more players if needed.

Ok guys heres whos interested
    dockysher
    liamhana
    Shane St.
    pdiddy
    swiftman
    underdog2011+2
    carpothepunk
    BlueBrown
    Shooter_galway
    whoops_jimmy.

Thats 12 so all we need to do now is organise times/days. Personally Tues/Wed/Thurs after 7 would suit but if we can get a general consensus over next few days Ill ring around the pitches and see what can be organised. Would be great if we could get this going next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

Ok guys heres whos interested
    dockysher
    liamhana
    Shane St.
    pdiddy
    swiftman
    underdog2011+2
    carpothepunk
    BlueBrown
    Shooter_galway
    whoops_jimmy.

Thats 12 so all we need to do now is organise times/days. Personally Tues/Wed/Thurs after 7 would suit but if we can get a general consensus over next few days Ill ring around the pitches and see what can be organised. Would be great if we could get this going next week

I'm also interested! PM sent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

Any evening after 6 or so suits me, sounds great!

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭gandroid

Padkir wrote: »
    I'm also interested! PM sent.

Me too.

Any evening after 6 during the week suits me newaz. The more players the better, mite be able get a bit of a league going or sumting.

ok guys got 13 interested at present. Ill ring around tomorow try and get somewhere organised and let you's know a day and time. Hopefully will suit most people

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BlueBrown

ok guys got 13 interested at present. Ill ring around tomorow try and get somewhere organised and let you's know a day and time. Hopefully will suit most people
    great stuff jimmy

• Registered Users Posts: 11 underdog2011

Lads this is great that we have the opportunity to organise a match... Can I get some pms to get mobile numbers of who to text and how many each people can bring... Ideally 7 aside!! I'll send out a group message of location and time to everyone if that's ok wit everyone on this post at the moment!!

Lads this is great that we have the opportunity to organise a match... Can I get some pms to get mobile numbers of who to text and how many each people can bring... Ideally 7 aside!! I'll send out a group message of location and time to everyone if that's ok wit everyone on this post at the moment!!

we currently use teamer.net to send out notification's to all team members, i find it good to keep track of who's available to attend each week.

I'm available any evening except Wednesdays

by the way I'm not associated in any way to teamer just find it handy for organizing everyone you also get to vote a man of the match which ads a bit of fun

Having a little trouble getting any suitable locations. Any1 any ideas on the better pitches in the area. Would Oranmore be too far out for a pitch?

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

did you try galway hibs ? headford road area nead galway shopping centre,
    what about mervue

• Advertisement

we play in astrobay in renmore not sure about availability there though

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭gandroid

Drom is probably the best bet as they have most pitches...maybe you have tried them...

Tried Renmore can only get 9-10 in evenings(clubs are back)
    Mervue waiting on response tried ringing no answer sent email instead
    Salthill Devon- Drom Soccer Park seem to have best time 8-9 Wed. Need to ring them back within 24hrs so if i can get 9 others to confirm with me through PM can get it sorted as quick as possible.

Wednesday 8-9 be sound for me anyways. If stuck for players at that day and time, I should be able get a few lads if needed.

Got 4 confirmed lads so any more let themselves be known. Il confirm the booking with SalthillDevon tomorrow. Once we get 1 game hopefully will be easier to organise in future

cant do wednesdays

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭liamhana

any progress?

I can defo get at least 2 more lads if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

What about oranmore, drom is as awkward to get too??

• Advertisement

Yeah def going to need your +2 struggling to get numbers but hopefully get few more. Ora more havnt tried as thought mite have been too far out but can ring and see. Waiting to hear back from mervue but will try again later. Any more able for Wednesday? Other days were available but only 6-7 or 9-10 which I thought wouldn't suit most

Advertisement