Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Opening hours??

• 14-02-2011 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me of banks that open on Saturdays in the city or suburbs?
    Or failing that, any bank that stays open after 5 on a weekday?
    My current bank only opens 9-4 Monday to Friday and closes for 2 hours at lunch, meaning i have to take time off work if i want to go in :mad:
    Because of this I want to take my custom to somewhere that appreciates good customer service.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭black & white

Ulster Bank in the Crescent SC is open on a Saturday morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Just a quick google found:

EBS are open until 5.00pm weekdays, their Dooradoyle branch also opens on Saturdays from 10am to 1pm.

Ulster Bank in the Cresent Shopping Centre open on Saturdays too, 10am to 1pm.

Bank of Ireland and AIB open until 5pm on Mondays. 4pm all other weekdays.

Permanent TSB open until 5pm weekdays.

All this info available on their websites.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Goofy wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me of banks that open on Saturdays in the city or suburbs?
    Or failing that, any bank that stays open after 5 on a weekday?
    My current bank only opens 9-4 Monday to Friday and closes for 2 hours at lunch, meaning i have to take time off work if i want to go in :mad:
    Because of this I want to take my custom to somewhere that appreciates good customer service.

:eek:What bank?
    Name and shame!

Advertisement