Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galway GAA discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Borders no.2

Getting the wind was hugely significant. With the scores flowing relentlessly in the last 15-20 minutes of the half it was hard for Laois not to become demoralised. Once Galway got over the opening 10 or 15 minutes where we looked a bit directionless and got the goal it was all too easy, the defence had absolutely no trouble after the first few minutes for the rest of the half.

Shane Maloney was on the 26 as was Conor Whelan. Was hoping for a bit more from Niall Healy but chipped over a couple of nice scores. Cathal Mannion was quiet enough but Padraig Mannion is delivering every day he goes out. Hard to read anything significant into it.

Tough day for Laois, after the win over Offaly a defeat like that will make it difficult to pick things up for the qualifier game and the year could end on a real low for them.

Leinster final is only two weeks away. Will be interesting to see how Kilkenny fare tomorrow. I'm not sure of the balance in our backline but Kilkenny are sure to get some questions posed of them tomorrow particularly Conor McDonald on Joey Holden.

Hurling was a bit of a non event but good decision for Galway to have the camogie in Tullamore, it was an entertaining game. Galway looked well on course at half time, level with the wind to come but they really lost their way in the 2nd half. They finished strongly to claim an important win in what's a tough group. They have huge scope for improvement but showed some promise. Good to see a decent Galway crowd coming in for this match to give them the support they deserve but don't often get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

No doubt he had a good game (great point too) but Hanbury and the FB line will come up against far tougher opposition in both the Leinster and QF/SF. Thought they played with the same passion seen so far in the championship which is really pleasing.

Very happy with that win. Granted Laois were killed off after that Coen goal it was still something to see the ease at which the scores came to even guys like Padraig Mannion. The usual suspects this championship turned up again like Canning and Smith but what pleased me the most was David Burke. I wasn't too impressed with him against Dublin but everything clicked today. The handpassing opened up big gaps and looked fresh on the ball. Glennon looked deadly when he came on, Tannian dominated, Harte was good etc.

Sky's really know how to pick one sided hurling games. Thankfully the Rossies put it up more to Sligo in the football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,478 ✭✭✭✭cson

We're going to be doing well to get within 10 points of KK in the final.

They're going to destroy Hanbury based on today.

Tbf Wexford put up one of the most limp performances against KK in many a year. Their fullback line makes ours look like guaranteed Allstars in comparison. Similar to Laois yesterday bar the confidence boost you learned nothing new about KK today.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭donnem33

cson wrote: »
    We're going to be doing well to get within 10 points of KK in the final.

They're going to destroy Hanbury based on today.

wexford were awful though!!! but i would agree hansbury is still suspect imo and hasnt been tested. Would much prefer Daithi burke full back and greg lally wing back.

Would be more concerned with what richie hogan could do to tannion though..tannion isnt exactly the tighest of markers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

So here's news - Kevin Walsh has reportedly approached Padraic Joyce about coming out of retirement for one more year :O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭galwaylad14

Only in Galway could we manage to make the conclusion that because Kilkenny hammered one terrible team that they'll hammer us. All while completely ignoring the fact that we hammered two teams also to reach the Leinster final, one of whom, Dublin, are a far better team than Wexford. While I imagine if Laois and Wexford were to play each other tomorrow there wouldn't be much between them.

We have every reason to be positive going into this. Who do they have to mark Canning for example? Over the years they've always given JJ the job and generally him and Joe have been fairly even, but when JJ missed the 2012 Leinster Final and Tyrell and Murphy both tried to mark Canning, and Canning went to town on both. Got about 1-5 from play. Why does no one mention this when we talk about the next day?

I'm not 100% convinced on Hanbury either yet though but he has done okay so far.

It'll be interesting to see if we go man to man with the Kilkenny forwards or if our lads just hold their positions. Either way limiting Hogan and Reid's influence on the game is absolutely vital. That Aylward is nothing special, I've seen him a few times over the years at different levels and never thought much of him. Everything went right for him the last day against a dreadful defence. Now maybe he'll prove me wrong but I don't think he'll reach anywhere near the same level as some of the great Kilkenny forwards we've seen over the last decade and a half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭CloughCasey1

T0001 wrote: »
    So here's news - Kevin Walsh has reportedly approached Padraic Joyce about coming out of retirement for one more year :O

On club champ performances himself and Mike Meehan two best on show. Poor Mike cannot even play league games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

That Aylward is nothing special, I've seen him a few times over the years at different levels and never thought much of him. Everything went right for him the last day against a dreadful defence.

Bit like Cathal Mannion so?? I also seem to remember Aylward destroying Galway in a minor All Ireland semi or final a couple of years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

That wouldn't make you think that Kevin Walsh is too impressed with what he's seeing in the panel and on the club scene. Is there really much to gain from bringing Joyce back at this stage - no question if you give him the ball he'll kick you a score - but I don't think he's the answer to Galway's problems?

Besides, Galway's attack is decent, the backs would be a greater concern.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

I genuinely thought he couldve done an impact sub role for another couple of years. I said this to a friend recently about bringing him back, but half in jest as I assumed he was too old at this stage. If he can genuinely hold his own in training, then I think it'd be a great move. Strange to harp back to the ill fated Ja Fallon comeback, but I still maintain it was a masterstroke. Galway football was at a massive low ebb after being knocked out of Connacht, but I remember that day against Westmeath when he returned. The place was buzzing, far bigger crowd than was expected at a qualifier and we all lit up when we heard he was starting. It all went to pot when he got carried off after 5 mins, place deflated like a balloon. Freak occurance however, and he was still good enough to command his place the following year. I still think even PJ's presence there could kick start a bit of energy in the qualifiers

Edit: Where did you hear/see this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

I don't believe Padraig Joyce was approached at all. The Hogan Stand article just says
    Former Galway footballer Padraig Joyce may be getting a call from Kevin Walsh this week.
    Because he played well for his club last weekend. Just seems like a throwaway comment from whoever wrote the piece.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

Only in Galway could we manage to make the conclusion that because Kilkenny hammered one terrible team that they'll hammer us. All while completely ignoring the fact that we hammered two teams also to reach the Leinster final, one of whom, Dublin, are a far better team than Wexford. While I imagine if Laois and Wexford were to play each other tomorrow there wouldn't be much between them.

We have every reason to be positive going into this. Who do they have to mark Canning for example? Over the years they've always given JJ the job and generally him and Joe have been fairly even, but when JJ missed the 2012 Leinster Final and Tyrell and Murphy both tried to mark Canning, and Canning went to town on both. Got about 1-5 from play. Why does no one mention this when we talk about the next day?

I'm not 100% convinced on Hanbury either yet though but he has done okay so far.

It'll be interesting to see if we go man to man with the Kilkenny forwards or if our lads just hold their positions. Either way limiting Hogan and Reid's influence on the game is absolutely vital. That Aylward is nothing special, I've seen him a few times over the years at different levels and never thought much of him. Everything went right for him the last day against a dreadful defence. Now maybe he'll prove me wrong but I don't think he'll reach anywhere near the same level as some of the great Kilkenny forwards we've seen over the last decade and a half.

It may be the case in Galway but it's not the case in Kilkenny. We're expecting 2012 all over again only this time hopefully coming out on the right side of the result. Wexford were so poor you couldn't extrapolate anything from the performance that day.
    Presume if Canning is FF, Joey will pick him up. How they get on will depend on how much and what kind of ball Canning gets and how much space he's afforded.
    On Aylward, the jury's out in KK pretty much. He's been knocking around the senior panel for the last three years. In fairness, I think the media are making a big deal of his performance against Wexford. Walter exploded on the scene in 2012 and hasn't lived up to the hype/expectation since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Borders no.2

Draw for the football on Monday morning. Wexford caused a bit of a surprise against Down this evening. Having said that Down looked poor against Derry a couple of weeks ago. Wexford and Louth have given us plenty of trouble in the not too distant past but both look to be in rebuilding mode. Armagh finished strongly after looking in a bit of trouble against Wicklow. You'd imagine Tyrone should comfortably account for Limerick tomorrow.

After the league and championship to date my expectations aren't particularly high for the rest of the year. Would like a home draw ideally to try and get back on the road but regardless of who we get we'll have to step it up if we want to progress much further.

A home draw against any of the four teams would be enough for Galway. Louth and Wexford aren't anything special, just had good momentum at home. Armagh are building well but can be overturned. Tyrone will be a different battle altogether but I'd be confident if we get them at home we can beat them.

So basically home draw = vital

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,426 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Away to Armagh.

Not ideal but winnable.

There's no chance RTE would get an early game and Sky get the late throw-in? Be a long aul drive otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

Tough draw.

While Armagh were not impressive against Donegal, I cant imagine there being much between the ability of the 2 panels. And being away makes it much harder for Galway. Will not be easy to get through this one.

Tough draw but a winnable one imo. They will have to adopt similar tactics to 2 years ago when they were superb in Salthill.

• Advertisement

I'm afraid it doesn't matter who we get for the rest of the year if KW hasn't started working on a kick out strategy.

You will not beat a team like Dublin if they're winning 95% of their kick outs while ye kick yours willy nilly to some random area hoping ye win the roll of the dice.
    Even Mayo have a strategy, not as successful as Dublins but they got at least one score direct from a short kick out in Salthill while we kicked at least 3 long balls where Mayo had an extra man arriving.

You're going nowhere without a strategy these days, teams like Dublin will get a shot at goal 4 from 5 of their own kicks while teams like ourselves may lose 4/5 in a row and hit dry patches..... Doesn't matter what players you have if on that one stat line you're going to be 4/5 points down.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

I'm afraid it doesn't matter who we get for the rest of the year if KW hasn't started working on a kick out strategy.

You will not beat a team like Dublin if they're winning 95% of their kick outs while ye kick yours willy nilly to some random area hoping ye win the roll of the dice.
    Even Mayo have a strategy, not as successful as Dublins but they got at least one score direct from a short kick out in Salthill while we kicked at least 3 long balls where Mayo had an extra man arriving.

You're going nowhere without a strategy these days, teams like Dublin will get a shot at goal 4 from 5 of their own kicks while teams like ourselves may lose 4/5 in a row and hit dry patches..... Doesn't matter what players you have if on that one stat line you're going to be 4/5 points down.

yea you need to gain your kickouts or the opposing teams kickouts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

Ah! Have we got a full back for the next game?

Roquentin wrote: »
    yea you need to gain your kickouts or the opposing teams kickouts.

At the very least you need to win your own.
    Our short kick outs are the ones where a full back line player is open and takes it stationary, the ones you want are the Dublin type dropped to somewhere between the two back lines and runners taking the ball inside at pace running from the full back line.
    You're not beating any of the top teams in the modern game if you're just playing of instinct and kicking it anywhere.

I was disappointed to see KW didn't bring this as it was a negative during AM tenure and it's a necessity in the modern game.

I think we'll be able to get by any of the qualifier teams as we are but the points differential against the top teams will be too high with that one stat line alone.

Going to bump this as its not acceptable to see an inactive thread midweek before a Leinster final of all days... :)

I see talk of Rice over on the KK thread, have to say I thought he retired/dropped off their panel and had to investigate to find out while he's nearly 32 now he just returned from a long term injury.
    He would be a massive asset to a squad I personally feel is coming back to the pack.
    It looks unlikely we'd see him this year though unless we see a repeat pairing from 2012 but even still with his age and the absence we might not have to worry about them reacquiring an ace.

While the bookies seem to have this priced like most of our games over the years I think we're in a far stronger position than 2014 with an all star calibre addition in P.Mannion and second year improvements to Flynn, Mannion, D.Burke along with Glynn and J.Cooney who are also establishing themselves more.
    Oh their side, they lost only one starter but they've lost a full bench of experience which needs to be called upon during games and when injuries occur... Like most others I cant say I knew most of their subs from last week and it's a pivotal change that these lads will he coming on instead of multiple all stars.

The key to stopping them will be Hogan and Reid, Larkin and Power can do damage but TJ and Hogan are the sparks in the forwards.
    I think this is the first KK team in a while where you could say "would he make the Galway team?" Or vice versa and there would be more than Canning on that list.

The also have issues again with free taking, Hogan switched off again last time out, that's bothering them for years.

I'll hold praise of the Wexford performance (in terms of it being business as usual for KK regardless of the personal) for the fact Limerick did the same thing to Wexford last year so they had prior and some of their play was beyond amateurish.

Game could go anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if we gave them a bit of a beating we're creating lots of goal chances and Canning or Glynn could go to town at FF.
    I think it'll simply come down to who scores more goals and we're a bit shaky there.

I think either way as long as we go close we can hold hope for a decent 1/4 for the first time in 10 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Should be an exciting, high scoring game. Could go either way alright. Hopefully the ruthlessness they displayed against Dublin and Laois isn't temporary and they tear into KK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭O.A.P

We seem to only beat the cats when nobody sees it coming, at least I never do tongue.png
    If that's the case this time we are getting well beaten next Sunday.

Hopefully history will get thrown out this time and Galway preform like we know they can and win it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭orl

Really looking forward to the match on Sunday. It will be a real test for both teams. My team would be

Calanan
    Moore Hanberry P Mannion
    Coen Tan Daithi Burke
    Smyth Harte
    David Burke Donnelan Glynn
    C Mannion JC Flynn

David Collins is injured. I always feel sorry when that happens to a captain.

orl wrote: »
    Really looking forward to the match on Sunday. It will be a real test for both teams. My team would be

Calanan
    Moore Hanberry P Mannion
    Coen Tan Daithi Burke
    Smyth Harte
    David Burke Donnelan Glynn
    C Mannion JC Flynn

David Collins is injured. I always feel sorry when that happens to a captain.

donnellan is an enigma. plays brilliant some days and then terrible. i think joe cooney would be better

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭Robson99

donnellan is an enigma. plays brilliant some days and then terrible. i think joe cooney would be better

Not sure if serious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Bit unfair on Donellan, you have essientally described the entire Galway team of the last 25 years.

• Advertisement

Robson99 wrote: »
    Not sure if serious

cyrill donnellan is not reliable. you dont know which cyrill will turn up. hes clumsy as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭Robson99

cyrill donnellan is not reliable. you dont know which cyrill will turn up. hes clumsy as well.

He is the first player I would have in the half forward line or at centre back. Superior player to Cooney, Flynn, David Burke, Smyth and even Tan as a centre back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

And you're advocating replacing him with Joseph Cooney?

And you're advocating replacing him with Joseph Cooney?

who else is there. lads, relying on cyrill donnellan, ye wont win much.

The same Cyril Donnellan that's having his best season in a Galway jersey this year?

The same Cyril Donnellan that's having his best season in a Galway jersey this year?

what about all the other seasons?

we will see on sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭galwaylad14

You haven't a clue

what about all the other seasons?

we will see on sunday
    He's been injured an awful lot

You haven't a clue

neither have you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Good result for Galway in the intermediate championship. They beat KK 3-22 to 1-17 this evening.

Galway have a good chance to go far in the competition this year now.

• Advertisement

Fairly good win for the Imtermediate Team. Into final now v. Wexford on the 15th July. Should be contenders for honours givent heir performance. Might give the Seniors a boost of confidence for SUnday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭O.A.P

Kilkenny will more than likely hammer us on Sunday anyway.

I have some turf ready for grogeens anyway so I might as well stay out of contact for the day and try and judge Michael Lester's face at the start of the Sunday game cool.png

I will record the match for the sake of it anyway.

Going to bump this as its not acceptable to see an inactive thread midweek before a Leinster final of all days... :)

I see talk of Rice over on the KK thread, have to say I thought he retired/dropped off their panel and had to investigate to find out while he's nearly 32 now he just returned from a long term injury.
    He would be a massive asset to a squad I personally feel is coming back to the pack.
    It looks unlikely we'd see him this year though unless we see a repeat pairing from 2012 but even still with his age and the absence we might not have to worry about them reacquiring an ace.

While the bookies seem to have this priced like most of our games over the years I think we're in a far stronger position than 2014 with an all star calibre addition in P.Mannion and second year improvements to Flynn, Mannion, D.Burke along with Glynn and J.Cooney who are also establishing themselves more.
    Oh their side, they lost only one starter but they've lost a full bench of experience which needs to be called upon during games and when injuries occur... Like most others I cant say I knew most of their subs from last week and it's a pivotal change that these lads will he coming on instead of multiple all stars.

The key to stopping them will be Hogan and Reid, Larkin and Power can do damage but TJ and Hogan are the sparks in the forwards.
    I think this is the first KK team in a while where you could say "would he make the Galway team?" Or vice versa and there would be more than Canning on that list.

The also have issues again with free taking, Hogan switched off again last time out, that's bothering them for years.

I'll hold praise of the Wexford performance (in terms of it being business as usual for KK regardless of the personal) for the fact Limerick did the same thing to Wexford last year so they had prior and some of their play was beyond amateurish.

Game could go anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if we gave them a bit of a beating we're creating lots of goal chances and Canning or Glynn could go to town at FF.
    I think it'll simply come down to who scores more goals and we're a bit shaky there.

I think either way as long as we go close we can hold hope for a decent 1/4 for the first time in 10 years.

Think that's a bit optimistic. Maybe Mannion on current form, but who else???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Both Mannions maybe? Callinan too I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭wackokid

Is Burke also on the football team ? Anybody?

WallyGUFC wrote: »
    Both Mannions maybe? Callinan too I'd say.

Id say Callanan is among the top 2/3 in the country and that's being reserved as I couldn't think of a goalie above him.

P.Mannion is a class act, better than Cathal Imo, who also has came on a lot in year two.
    I saw a lad put down his performance against Dub in the other thread citing an injured FB which is ridicules as they weren't FF goals and that's irrelevant. He also got 3 pts in the test first game. He's better than 2/3 of the starting KK forwards Imo.

C.Cooney was our best player last year and he's better than a few of their forwards.

Isn't much between Glynn and W.Walsh either, in fact if you'd enough ball winners at HF and utilised him at FF where he couldn't command help (leaving their men) he'd score a lot of goals/win penalties.

Daithi Burke also is one of the better young players around now.
    That's 3/4 starters with another 1/2 closely.

Obviously this is up for debate but it I really don't think lads like Holden, Joyce, Aylward, Walsh, J.Power etc are in any way comparable to their predecessors who where a fine group of once in a generation players... In our talk like having 6/7 Joe Cannings.
    wackokid wrote: »
    Is Burke also on the football team ? Anybody?

Never... He's not as good of a footballer though watching him for Corofin. Not to say he's bad just not as good as his hurling.

Id say Callanan is among the top 2/3 in the country and that's being reserved as I couldn't think of a goalie above him.

P.Mannion is a class act, better than Cathal Imo, who also has came on a lot in year two.
    I saw a lad put down his performance against Dub in the other thread citing an injured FB which is ridicules as they weren't FF goals and that's irrelevant. He also got 3 pts in the test first game. He's better than 2/3 of the starting KK forwards Imo.

Given current form Callanan has to be top goalie. He's not easily beaten and his puck-outs have come on in leaps and bounds the last few months in paticular. I felt he was hard done by last year against KK (replay) and Tipperary. 3 soft goals in each which were not his fault. For 1 of the KK goals and 2 Tipp goals he made the inital save but the FB line made a balls of clearing it and gave the forwards a second chance. The two goals he conceeded this year have been from 6-8 yards out and absolute bullets, no one would have stopped them. If Galway can make a semi-final, barring Waterford winning the All-Ireland (S. O'Keffe getting the AS cause its like a new AI champion) he should get a deserved All-Star.

Padraic always has been a better hurler than Cathal. They play for my local club and it was very evident. He had a bad injury (back I think) for the previous 2 years and couldn't try out for the seniors. At club level hes like one of the Mayo footballers Wing-Backs, hoovering up ball and running up to score. I'm adamant his best position is Wing Back

C.Cooney was our best player last year and he's better than a few of their forwards.

Isn't much between Glynn and W.Walsh either, in fact if you'd enough ball winners at HF and utilised him at FF where he couldn't command help (leaving their men) he'd score a lot of goals/win penalties.

Daithi Burke also is one of the better young players around now.
    That's 3/4 starters with another 1/2 closely.

Obviously this is up for debate but it I really don't think lads like Holden, Joyce, Aylward, Walsh, J.Power etc are in any way comparable to their predecessors who where a fine group of once in a generation players... In our talk like having 6/7 Joe Cannings.

Never... He's not as good of a footballer though watching him for Corofin. Not to say he's bad just not as good as his hurling.

I hadn't really considered Cooney as he has been injured. No question - an in form Conor Cooney would make a combined team. Probably him & Canning along with Reid, Fennelly, Hogan & Larkin would make up the forward line for me.

Think you are being a bit harsh on the likes of Holden & Joyce. Are they as good as players like Hogan & Delaney? No, of course not (although who knows what they will become by the end of their career....). However, I genuinely feel that both would get a place on the Galway team.

Anyway, I am delighted with my negativity as every time (w/o fail) that I have predicted an easy Kilkenny win against Galway in the past, Galway have won! :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭MfMan

I hadn't really considered Cooney as he has been injured. No question - an in form Conor Cooney would make a combined team. Probably him & Canning along with Reid, Fennelly, Hogan & Larkin would make up the forward line for me.

Think you are being a bit harsh on the likes of Holden & Joyce. Are they as good as players like Hogan & Delaney? No, of course not (although who knows what they will become by the end of their career....). However, I genuinely feel that both would get a place on the Galway team.

Anyway, I am delighted with my negativity as every time (w/o fail) that I have predicted an easy Kilkenny win against Galway in the past, Galway have won! :-)

David Burke at his best is a much better hurler than Colin Fennelly and at least on a par with Larkin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,478 ✭✭✭✭cson

MfMan wrote: »
    David Burke at his best is a much better hurler than Colin Fennelly and at least on a par with Larkin.

No, he's not.

And lads; the talk about All Stars for Callanan already? We're 3 matches into the Championship ffs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement