Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

childminder for 6 years old kid-Gorey/Arklow

• 14-02-2011 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I am not sure, this is right place to post.
    We are recently moved to new area & I am trying to find childminder for girl somewhere near Arklow.
    We live near Gorey, but Ihave to travel to work to Dublin, so Arklow/Inch/Kilanerin would suit me better.
    I need a person, who will be able to collect my daughter from School in Kilanerin at 13.40 and would mind her until 18.30-19.00 .
    Can anyone give any recommendations?
    Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

I do know a few people who are looking for children to mind but they are at the wrong side of Gorey for you.

Maybe put an ad up in some shops and the local papers like the gorey guardian and the wicklow people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hdoyle2431

iradzen wrote: »
    I am not sure, this is right place to post.
    We are recently moved to new area & I am trying to find childminder for girl somewhere near Arklow.
    We live near Gorey, but Ihave to travel to work to Dublin, so Arklow/Inch/Kilanerin would suit me better.
    I need a person, who will be able to collect my daughter from School in Kilanerin at 13.40 and would mind her until 18.30-19.00 .
    Can anyone give any recommendations?
    Thank you!

Hi Irynni,

Not sure if you got a childminder for the kids yet or if you are still interested in talking about it. I lost your number so couldnt ring you. Hope your parents are enjoying their time here in Ireland and that you are having a nice summer. Give me a ring if you are still looking for childminder. Hope the kids are well. Look forward to hearing from you. My number just in case you lost it is <snip>

Helga.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

hdoyle2431, it's not wise to post your phone number on a public internet forum, so I've removed it... if you wish to pass your number onto iradzen then please use the Private Message function.

Advertisement