Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non students attending RAG week?

• 14-02-2011 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi guys

Is there anyone on here attending any of the WIT RAG week festivities?

I'm considering going to Shag Tag in Escape or Back 2 School in Harvey's tonight.

Will it be busy around all week or mainly just Wednesday?

FSG X

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Lets hope they behave themelves and it's not a repeat of 'Xmas Day' 2009 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

kfallon wrote: »
    Lets hope they behave themelves and it's not a repeat of 'Xmas Day' 2009 :rolleyes:

By "they" I hope that you are talking about the minority of students who give the rest a bad name.

I'm not a WIT student but some of my friends are. I think I may join in on some of the fun this year as it all goes to a good cause too. I've experienced other RAG weeks but never in my own city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 FadeStGal

I don't know what happened with Xmas Day 2009, but isn't that an unofficial event?

RAG week is a fundraising event as far as I'm aware. I don't see why students should get a bad rap over something that happened over 12 months ago and that is entirely unrelated.

Or maybe we should just cancel it all to be safe....

And let's bring back prohibition while we're at it sure! :rolleyes:

FSG X

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

FadeStGal wrote: »

I'm considering going to Shag Tag

Tell me more about this 'Shag Tag'

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

jayboi wrote: »
    Tell me more about this 'Shag Tag'

Id imagine you wear a green sticker if your looking for a shag, red if not and amber if undecided.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭Mooley22

Shag tag is Basically you turn up to the pub and get given a number (all blokes have even numbers and all girls have odds or vice versa).you can then leave a message on screen sayin something like no.21 your hot.so then whoever has number 21 goes looking for your number and all going well ye leave together.Ultimate singles night really.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Mooley22 wrote: »
    Shag tag is Basically you turn up to the pub and get given a number (all blokes have even numbers and all girls have odds or vice versa).you can then leave a message on screen sayin something like no.21 your hot.so then whoever has number 21 goes looking for your number and all going well ye leave together.Ultimate singles night really.

Ah right its not what I thought it would be to be honest. I remember those things half the people would be goin with someone but go for the craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Id imagine you wear a green sticker if your looking for a shag, red if not and amber if undecided.

You have it all wrong. Red means you have aids, amber means herpes, and green means your clean.

Advertisement